watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Billy Sharp

Started by Jack Fulham, November 02, 2011, 06:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Time to show some love for Doncaster Rovers' Billy Sharp who played and scored last night against Middlesbourgh just two days after his 2 day old son Louie Jacob Sharp died.

Billy led a minutes applause at the start of the game in memory of his son. After he scored he revealed an under-shirt with a tribute to Louie.

This just puts things in perspective and shows people like Carlos Tevez up for what he is. Tevez won't play because he can't be arsed but Sharp plays in such a short space of time after such a tragedy.

RIP Louie Jacob Sharp

mrska

A sad, but uplifting story..    I have so much admiration for that man after his sad loss..

The Bronsons

Hope the referee had the strength of character not to book the man. RIP Louie.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: The Bronsons on November 02, 2011, 06:47:07 PM
Hope the referee had the strength of character not to book the man. RIP Louie.

Yup, the ref didn't book him. Very good of him.

FatFreddysCat

What a top bloke after such a tragedy.

Burt

Fletchino

What a great dad well done Billy thoughts and prayers with you at such a sad time Top man

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Brede Butter Pudding

The goal was an absolute beauty as well, a brilliantly struck volley.

Sheepskin Junior

I, having met Darren Deadman (the referee), know that he wouldn't have been booked for two reasons. 1 the referee is a top bloke. 2 the nature of the message. When Lampard's mother died and he had an undershirt he wasn't booked.

Billy Sharp gets paid £10,000 a week and obviously wants to play. One thing to say  065.gif
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

SHADY1

I'm also full of respect for the bloke what strength of character very sad story...

(3) I'd imagine the ref was probably approached before the game to be made aware of the situation.... but saying that i bet we could name 3 premier refs who'd probably still show a card ;-)
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

os5889

Quote from: SHADY1 on November 02, 2011, 10:31:46 PM
I'm also full of respect for the bloke what strength of character very sad story...

(3) I'd imagine the ref was probably approached before the game to be made aware of the situation.... but saying that i bet we could name 3 premier refs who'd probably still show a card ;-)

Only 3? They are all scared shitless of upsetting the FA and having to referee the NPowers, Spineless twits incapable of sentient thought the lot of them!

Oh and Allain Rolland might have shown a red!

nevzter

A tragic, and yet incredible, story.  How Sharp could play after such an ordeal is amazing to me.  All the best to him in the future.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Mr_Moon

Quote from: nevzter on November 03, 2011, 03:29:32 AM
A tragic, and yet incredible, story.  How Sharp could play after such an ordeal is amazing to me.  All the best to him in the future.

Completely mate. I'm only 21 and have no kids yet I'd be so distraught if I was in his position right now. In a strange way I'm glad he scored so he could do that otherwise he'd feel so down if he hadn't. Never been a fan of Sharp's being ex Donny and a Blade but he has gone up so much in my estimation since then. Proper bloke.