https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Hall of Fame - Stolen from the OFFAL

Started by Tom Magee, November 01, 2011, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Magee

Good idea if you ask me.

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/fulham-hall-of-fame

Would anybody be interested in attending such an evening. I think it would be a great annual event, a good way for new and younger fans to get a better insight into the years of trials and tribulations our club went through

The Equalizer

I think it's an excellent idea. It'd be good to meet Tosh, Ivor, George C and the rest again.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 02, 2011, 12:45:51 PM
I think it's an excellent idea. It'd be good to meet Tosh, Ivor, George C and the rest again.
If they got voted in.

The Equalizer

Quote from: MJG on November 02, 2011, 12:48:26 PM
If they got voted in.

I somehow doubt that Udo Onwere, Steve Marlet and Nicholas Sahnoun will be making an appearance.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 02, 2011, 12:52:14 PM
If they got voted in.

I somehow doubt that Udo Onwere, Steve Marlet and Nicholas Sahnoun will be making an appearance.
Nicholas Sahnoun..I thought about him the other day when someone on here was talking about holding midfielders. I always thought he quite good (not quite HOF good) and had something about.

Maybe we could have a Hall of Fame and then down a side bit, behind the bins or something a Hall of Shame. Pride of place will of course go to Mark Cooper.

ron

Hours of fun to be had nominating the occupants of the said Hall. Why, look at the elevated debate over on the offal regarding Alan Mullery !

dgnffc

In view of political correctness in everything these days and the need to provide a balance, wouldn't we need a Hall of Shame too?

Tom Magee

Mullery would not be in my top 10 of all time

Quote from: ron on November 02, 2011, 02:51:57 PM
Hours of fun to be had nominating the occupants of the said Hall. Why, look at the elevated debate over on the offal regarding Alan Mullery !

MOR :

Quote from: MJG on November 02, 2011, 12:57:54 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on November 02, 2011, 12:52:14 PM
If they got voted in.

Nicholas Sahnoun..I thought about him the other day when someone on here was talking about holding midfielders. I always thought he quite good (not quite HOF good) and had something about.

Maybe we could have a Hall of Fame and then down a side bit, behind the bins or something a Hall of Shame. Pride of place will of course go to Mark Cooper.

Hear, hear...regarding Mark Fat Bloke Cooper