watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone at Luton Airport about 8am?

Started by FatFreddysCat, December 01, 2011, 05:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Fancy a couple of swift ones? I'm off at 6.30. If not we'll probably be in Molly Molones later  :beer: . Have a good trip and COYWS.

croatianwhite

Just got to Amsterdam fly in from stanstead but if I can pick u out freddy I'll have a couple of beers with u in malones, about 20 Ffc on the flight over all in good voice coyw

SHADY1

I've never seen so many partially dressed women sitting in windows with the red porch light on ... that was strange but Jacqui dragged me away to keep me safe !!! Found American Mike window shopping as well but Katy looked after him... fed showered and heading down town then coach to the game at 2.30  ...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

TheDaddy

Knowning my eldest his stuck to one of those shop windows that or having a large amount of beer !!!
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Burt

"Stuck" to one of those windows is perhaps an unfortunate turn of phrase Mr Daddy sir  :dft011:

There was a bit of legislation going through Dutch parliament outlawing the sale of interesting substances in various coffee shops in Amsterdam. Not sure whether this has been enacted yet, but I daresay someone will report back  065.gif

croatianwhite

There was a huge card when I checked into the room saying no smoking of recreational drugs as the coffee shops are the only legal place to have a joint or two  coyw

Tom Magee

I find prostitution sickening and am glad to hear Amsterdam are looking to totally recreate its image by closing all of the whore houses down over the next few years

LBNo11

Quote from: Tom Magee on December 01, 2011, 01:17:54 PM
I find prostitution sickening and am glad to hear Amsterdam are looking to totally recreate its image by closing all of the whore houses down over the next few years

...it's pointless shutting down 'whore house', the ladies of negotiable affection would end up walking the streets...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Quote from: Tom Magee on December 01, 2011, 01:17:54 PM

better than innocent women being attacked on the streets, The dutch have got it right, it is open , non sleazy , licensed and monitored, closing it down would make like the UK, unlicensed people traffickers making fortunes and linked to the  drug trade.