Dempsey
Zamora
AJ
Etuhu
Ruiz
None of the above
Victor Moses

Fletchino

I picked Dempsey not because I'm a yank but the the 2 vital moments of the game for us he was involved scoring the first with a great supporting break busting a gut to get there. Second goal great run again and looked the better option. No one stood out as a clear candidate today so I'll go with the goals.

Sheepskin Junior

I went for Murphy for the 30 seconds they showed on MOTD. His passes to Zamora for the first goal and for Zamora's shot that hit the bar
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

HatterDon

I finally watched the match, and I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one who voted for Our Late President as Man of the Match. I thought he had a consistently good game filled with creative effort.

Dempsey, on the other hand, had one of his poorer games. Thing is, I think he could trip over the penalty spot and score with his butt if we were playing Wigan. Dembele was Jeckyll on the attack and Hyde on defense.

JAR needs to SIT DOWN for our next match -- preferably somewhere far away from the eclairs.

Oh, and there is no way that anyone can say that Wigan played well enough to win. Their defense is horrid, and they can't put two passes together on attack. We didn't pull up any trees, but we earned that win.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel