13 Murphy
16 Duff
20 Etuhu
23 Dempsey
08 Johnson
25 Zamora
Substitutes
38 Etheridge, 26 Grygera, 28 Briggs, 04 Sidwell, 10 Kasami, 15 Gecov, 21 Frei

Very strong side with a fresh Sidwell ready to come on at the end and kick lumps out of Nunez
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HatterDon

Good news about JAR starting. That'll mean he'll be "rested" for Spurs. The idea of JAR instead of Briggsie facing Lennon for 90 minutes gives me shivers.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Oiseau

Does anyone know if there's anything wrong with Briggs? He's our best left back option imo and he hasn't been played for quite some time now (correct me if I'm wrong...) I'd understand if Jol would want to play Riise at the weekends but surely he should rotate the squad and play Briggs midweek?
It looks as if we're looking for another left back, too... Wonder if he's on his way out? I hope not!

I'd like to see Kasami and Frei perhaps play although it is a big match for us.

Oiseau

Quote from: HatterDon on November 03, 2011, 07:31:36 PM
Good news about JAR starting. That'll mean he'll be "rested" for Spurs. The idea of JAR instead of Briggsie facing Lennon for 90 minutes gives me shivers.

Oh, this makes sense! I hope Jol plays Briggs this weekend.