watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Briggs and Riise

Started by zzamora, November 06, 2011, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

Why won't we give young Matthew Briggs a chance? He is superb as we have already seen in europe and has a bloody good set of legs on him!

Riise has just been a plain disappointment- his positioning is as bad as salcidos.

Give briggs a chance and let him flourish.

and martin jol, you have a sub bench, use it?

TWFL

Quote from: zzamora on November 06, 2011, 05:34:06 PM

He knows, that's why he put Ruiz and Etuhu on..

zzamora

Quote from: TWFL on November 06, 2011, 06:14:39 PM

He knows, that's why he put Ruiz and Etuhu on..

But as usual, after 70 mins. Straight after that goal it should've been Ruiz for duff

FFCcravencottage

Why won't we give young Matthew Briggs a chance? He is superb as we have already seen in europe and has a bloody good set of legs on him!

Riise has just been a plain disappointment- his positioning is as bad as salcidos.

I agree Briggs should be playing as far as I'm concerned Riise is a liability, so he has a long throw-in have we ever got anything from one of them?

alfie

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on November 06, 2011, 06:22:02 PM

I agree Briggs should be playing as far as I'm concerned Riise is a liability, so he has a long throw-in have we ever got anything from one of them?

I am not so sure that Briggs would have been that good against Bale or Lennon either.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ImperialWhite

Our fullbacks are more attacking under Jol - they're going to be a wee bit more exposed than under Roy/Hughes, unfortunately.