watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**HaPpY bIrThDaY LBNO11**

Started by Admin, November 08, 2011, 12:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Very many Happy Returns LB...a prime mover in all things FFC.     Where would we be without you?

Have a wonderful day    :wine:

finnster01

081.gif blow candles to a true Fulham gentleman and a FoF scholar.  take a bow
An absolute top man who prevents the asylum being run by the inmates  :clap_hands:

Have a wonderful day Sir Ed  065.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MJG

Happy Birthday to you OBI-Wan...on no sorry...wrong old sage...happy birthday LBNO11

Logicalman

Best wishes Edwardo - keep on rolling - and make sure its a Happy Birthday, and not too much of a burfday, eh?

Suzie send her very best, as ever mate.

Blingo

081.gif 081.gif I think it has all been said. Have a GREAT DAY fellow Fuhamite.  081.gif 081.gif

epsomraver

081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif, have a good one mate

bog

Happy Birthday Ed. What's it like to be 30?

alfie

there are 2 people on this board who i really wanted to meet one being Mr Hat residing on the other side of the world and of course the big LBno11 (i am guessing by the comments on this board that he is big).

A very big happy birthday to you  082.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

CorkedHat

Quote from: alfie on November 08, 2011, 11:27:23 AM
there are 2 people on this board who i really wanted to meet one being Mr Hat residing on the other side of the world and of course the big LBno11 (i am guessing by the comments on this board that he is big).

A very big happy birthday to you  082.gif

Alfie - that is reciprocated and I thank you.
I had the pleasure of staying with Ed and his family when I was over there three years ago and I can only urge you to seek out the big fella as soon as you can. I made the mistake of introducing him to a Chelea ST holder mate of mine, but I think I got away with it :005:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Ron Sheepskin

Happy Birthday Ed  081.gif  blow candles
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

GoldCoastWhite

He ain't heavy, he's our (blawhite) bruvver ! All the very best on your birthday Ed, you're a Fofficer and a gentleman mate.  :54:

FatFreddysCat

Have a great day Ed. I'm sure it will be now you have my blessings. :008:  :beer:

LBNo11

...thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings and comments, I'm privileged to have such good friends and blawhia family, it's made my day that bit more special.

We Are The Whites..!

group hug 077.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

In dog years he would be dead...

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

He embodies the bulldog spirit of Micky Adams, the flashes of genius of Diomansy Kamara and the quiet excellence of Aaron Hughes - all of whom should be pleased to share their birthday today with the great LBNo11.  065.gif

Hope you are having a great day and many thanks for all you do for us and our club.  082.gif

Jimpav

Happy birthday LB.

Hope your day is as great as this website! :beer:

OldBrownShoe

081.gif  Every good wish Captain Sensible. Have a brilliant day and the best of birthdays.   :wine: :wine: :wine: :beer: :beer:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Jimbobob

Happy Birthday LBNO11.
You are the best my man the absolute best!!!
I wish you the best of all days dear sir!!!  
                   cloud9 cloud9 cloud9
           081.gif 081.gif 081.gif
               blow candles blow candles blow candles
                     082.gif

( She is wondering???? He is really THAT Old" )
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

MOR :