more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff (08/11/11)...

Started by WhiteJC, November 08, 2011, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

International Members' Club Germany

The Club is pleased to announce another addition to our Official International Members' Clubs: Fulham FC Members' Club Germany.

Fulham FC Members' Club Germany is aiming to help Fulham grow worldwide and they want to continue to expand the fan base in their country.

They have reached the first level of Official International Members' Club membership by registering at least 10 paid members and are now entitled to the below.

In addition to each member receiving the great benefits such as ticketing priority, ticket discounts and an exclusive members' pack, all Official Members' Clubs share the following rewards:

Official status awarded
Certification of Affiliation
Details on official club website (contact name, email address, URL and logo)
Signed Kit (to raffle off)
One secretary to run scheme on behalf of club and liaise with Fulham FC
Monthly Prize Draw
Start your own Official International Fulham Members' Club

Fans from across the globe can now get closer to the Club they love by setting up their very own Official International Members' Club. There are some fantastic benefits on offer once all paid members have signed up with the Club through the official registration channel.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/November/WelcomeGermanOfficialMembersClub.aspx?#ixzz1d7PgjQkO

WhiteJC

Jol - Dembele can be great
Fulham attacker tipped to emulate Van der Vaart

Moussa Dembele: Martin Jol believes the Belgian will be one of the best in league

Fulham manager Martin Jol believes Mouusa Dembele has the potential to become one of the best players in the Premier League.

The Belgium international made the move to Craven Cottage from AZ Alkmaar last summer and enjoyed a solid first season in English football.

He has continued to show promise at the start of the new campaign and was impressive in Sunday's clash with Tottenham, when Fulham went down 3-1 despite dominating the second half.

Reports have now surfaced linking Dembele with a move to Spurs, but Jol clearly has no desire to sell as he values the attacker so highly.

Gifted

Jol expects the 24-year-old to go from strength to strength and emulate the achievements of Tottenham's Dutch playmaker Rafael van der Vaart.
"Moussa Dembele is a very gifted player. He gave Tottenham a lot of problems," said Jol.

"In a few months, maybe a year, he will be like Rafa van der Vaart.

"Dembele will learn and go on to become one of the best players in the Premier League."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7298463/?

WhiteJC

Zamora - I can fill void
Striker feels he is the man to replace Rooney at Euro 2012

Bobby Zamora: Feels he can fill the gap left by Rooney's suspension

Bobby Zamora claims he can fill the void for England left by Wayne Rooney's three-match ban at Euro 2012.

The Fulham striker missed out on a place in South Africa with an Achilles injury and is determined not to miss out again.

Zamora only has one cap to his name, but plans to cement a permanent place in the England side in the absence of Rooney against Spain on Saturday.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I am not saying I play the same game as Wayne but holding the ball up and bringing people into play is an important part of what I do for Fulham. I've had quite a few assists this season (four in eight games).

"If I haven't scored but I've set one up, it's still been a good day."

Some pundits have suggested leaving Rooney out of the Euro 2012 squad altogether as he cannot play in the group stages. Zamora however disagrees.

He added: "I think you still have to take Wayne, as in my eyes he is a very special player. But that may just open up one more door for another striker."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7298506/?

WhiteJC

Riise Returns to Fulham

Bjorn Helge Riise has returned to Fulham after his spell on loan at Pompey.

The 28-year-old Norwegian international midfielder made two starts for the Blues, against Peterborough and Leeds.

Portsmouth Football Club thank Bjorn for his efforts and wish him every success back at Craven Cottage.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Riise-Returns-To-Fulham-2783.aspx?

WhiteJC

Valencia outcast a January loan target for Fulham and Everton

Everton and Fulham are hoping to clinch a January loan deal for Valencia outcast Dani Parejo.

The former QPR midfielder, who joined the club from Getafe in the summer, has failed to settle at his new club and has made just two appearances for Unai Emery's team.

He was linked with a January move following this failure to establish himself at Valencia but following a long-term injury to fellow-midfielder Sergio Canales, it looked like he may be given another shot by Emery.

However, according to reports in Spain, Parejo is now ready to move away from the Mestalla after another game as an unused substitute in Valencia's 2-0 victory at Levante.

Arsenal have been linked with a move for the gifted midfielder but it has been reported that Everton and Fulham are the English clubs currently leading the chase.

Parejo has taken two days off to decide his next step and discuss his future with his agents but it has been suggested that a January loan departure is now the most likely scenario.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1263/36/valencia-outcast-january-loan-target-fulham-and-everton?

WhiteJC

Fulham defender: We're owed some lucky wins now

Brede Hangeland believes that Fulham are owed some "lucky wins" after their recent misfortune against Everton and Tottenham at Craven Cottage.

Martin Jol's side seemed set to beat the Toffees last month as Bobby Zamora rounded Tim Howard with the scores tied at 1-1 in the 89th minute – only to miss the open goal and then see the visitors score twice and triumph 3-1.

It was a similar story against Spurs on Sunday. Trailing 2-1 in the second half, Fulham pounded the Tottenham goal, only to be denied time and again – and then concede in stoppage time to lose 3-1 again, leaving the Whites just one point above the relegation zone.

"To say I'm gutted is an understatement," said Hangeland. "I thought we played really well, especially in the second half, and it's really hard to believe that we've come away with a 3-1 defeat.

"It's happened twice in a row at home now so it's very disappointing. We just need to keep playing like this and we should cause most teams a problem.

"We're playing well without getting many points. But I always thought that if you put in a lot of good performances over the season you get what you deserve, and I think everyone will agree that we should have had more points from our performances.

"If we keep going like this hopefully our luck will turn and we'll even get some lucky wins in the second half of the season."

While Tottenham made 11 changes from the side that had played in the Europa League last Thursday, Jol started with nine of the players who had featured in the 4-1 win over Wisla Krakow three days previously.

However, Hangeland has refuted suggestions that Fulham suffered a European hangover against their London rivals.

"I think we looked at our sharpest when there were five minutes left," he said. "If anything maybe it was a little bit of a slow start. Sometimes that happens when you've played late on Thursday night, but I thought we did really well today and it's just one of those days where we were a bit unlucky.

"I don't know how many chances they had – not many. We certainly had more chances so that was one of the differences, and you have to give them credit for taking their chances so well.

"I think we've shown over the last few years that on our day we can outplay most teams, and it's just about putting the ball in the back of the net. We didn't do that but I thought it was a great performance."

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_defender_we_re_owed_some_lucky_wins_now_1_1120040?