more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps - November 10th 1775

Started by Jimbobob, November 10, 2011, 06:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

Semper Fidelis to all past current and former United States Marines

"10 November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, piss napalm, and I can shoot a round through a flea's ass at 300 meters. I travel the globe, festering on anti-Americans everywhere I go, for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie. I'm a grunt. I'm the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that's kept the wolf away from the door for over 225 years. I'm a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the poo out of both of them. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the rope from the Army, and the anchor from the Navy. And on the 7th day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter and we've been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunker by choice, Marine by God. Semper Fidelis."

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

YankeeJim

Hooray!
I wasn't a Marine. But if I had to walk in the shadow of death again, I'd do it as a Marine.   065.gif   :beer:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

TonyGilroy

Yep, the world sure is a better and safer place thanks to the unstinting efforts of the good old USA government and its enforcers.

One day, God willing, we can ALL be Americans.*

* except for Mexicans of course.

LordNelson

Quote from: Jimbobob on November 10, 2011, 06:11:21 PM
Semper Fidelis to all past current and former United States Marines

"10 November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, piss napalm, and I can shoot a round through a flea's ass at 300 meters. I travel the globe, festering on anti-Americans everywhere I go, for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie. I'm a grunt. I'm the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that's kept the wolf away from the door for over 225 years. I'm a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the sh1t out of both of them. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the rope from the Army, and the anchor from the Navy. And on the 7th day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter and we've been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunker by choice, Marine by God. Semper Fidelis."

I love it.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Semper Fi!

Are you a Marine?  (knowing full well that there is no such thing as a former or ex Marine)
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"