watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

France - USA anyone?

Started by ImperialWhite, November 11, 2011, 09:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Anyone watching France - USA? I'm hoping to watch it, but I'm not sure anyone is broadcasting it in the UK.

Blanc is going for a young lineup I believe, so some new faces for Les Bleus. How about the USA side, do we know what Klinsmann might be doing tonight?

RidgeRider

All I can say IW, so far we haven't seen much in the way of winning with Klinsmann however I think like we have seen at Fulham all too much over the past 4 seasons, he needs to put his stamp on the team.

Looks like Donovan will not play tonight but Dempsey, Boca and Guch might. Also looks like he will continue to bring in some new faces we haven't seen at all or not much under Bradley.

I like we are playing in France as well so Clint doesn't have to travel far.

Looking forward to seeing if we have progressed at all.

LordNelson

Seems like Klinnsman is still trying to find his best combinations on the pitch.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Tom

I'm watching, lets go boys!!!! USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!  082.gif
Fulham for life!

Tom

0-0 at halftime. Thought are defense played pretty well. We have to start creating more scoring chances.
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Clint played well, but I started getting nervous with all the fouls he drew. I thought Jozy played really well, finally coming into his own playing in the Eredivisie, let hope he keeps it up and starts fulfilling his massive potential.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Steve_orino

Recorded & watched...

1st Half: very defensive.  Not so much "parking the bus" but we were really committed to marking them which kept us from generating much, if any, offense.

2nd Half: Game seemed to open a bit.  They made some substitutions - we made some substitutions.  They scored.  Try as we might, we're just not technical enough in the final third.

Dempsey is good; he can't do it by himself.
Jozy showed some things, I'd been waiting to see from him for a long time.
Shea had a big bag of nothing.  Their RB bottled him up well.  Hopefully training with Arse will help give him some new ideas.
Although marking Remi on the goal, I thought Goodson did well.
Would have liked to have seen Bradley at some point.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09