News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lots of MLS players going to Germany to train...or maybe stay...?

Started by finnster01, November 18, 2011, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

Klinsmann has made it clear he wants players staying fit over the break. I could see maybe a couple guys going on loan but I can't see many out and out transfers. An other MLS player heading over is Brek Shea to Arsenal after the U23 camp gets over. I'd would love to see him make the move but can't see him making it just yet.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Steve_orino

Quote from: AmericanJames on November 18, 2011, 08:45:59 PM
Klinsmann has made it clear he wants players staying fit over the break. I could see maybe a couple guys going on loan but I can't see many out and out transfers. An other MLS player heading over is Brek Shea to Arsenal after the U23 camp gets over. I'd would love to see him make the move but can't see him making it just yet.

Rumor round these parts is that FCD will attempt to hold on to Brek until after the Olypics.  Hopefully a good tournament drives up the price...the stadium needs something installed to block the sun!!!

I think its great that these younger potential stars are training with other teams.  Hopefully it helps the product on the pitch & we won't have to buy Beckham's & Marquez' (bunch of bums collecting paychecks) to help promote the League.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09