watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FULL AVG 2012 internet security for £8 could be £2

Started by SHADY1, November 16, 2011, 09:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

I've been sent a link to get for £8.00 instead of £40.00: One Year AVG Internet Security Package 2012 from SRE Computing... the full package not the free edition

The Specifics
• Downloaded in 48 hours from redemption
• Real-time protection from infected web pages
• Detection of viruses, worms, and spyware
• Spam filter
• Facebook protection
• Includes expert technical support
• Gaming and using the internet without interruptions
• Can speed up the running of the PC by maximising connectivity

the good thing is if you want it i'll sent you the link and as i've bought it and then recommend it for everyone who then gets it for £8 i get £6 back so its cost me £2 and i then can make a few £ as well... then you send anyone the link they buy it and its only cost you £2 and on it goes you can make £6 from anyone who then does it....ITS a 100% safe well known trusted site but only lasts today and has to be downloaded within 48 hrs ... if interested PM me your e-mail adress you can read it and its your choice if you want to use it no paying money for the link ...100% not a scam...
Steve
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Peabody

I use AVG Free, so I would be happy to give this a try.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Installed this on my wife's laptop. Seems to work really well. But then again, she visits sites far less dodgy than the ones I frequent  :dft011:

sipwell

Quote from: Burt on November 16, 2011, 12:56:19 PM
Installed this on my wife's laptop. Seems to work really well. But then again, she visits sites far less dodgy than the ones I frequent  :dft011:

Oh this is an open invitation to troll. But I will keep my manners.

Seems interesting though!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SHADY1

Eq have recommended 3 people so thats mine paid for and £14.00 towards another offer i may like ... why not ... you know the offers they give out are really good value... :54:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...