News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it wrong I could care less about the African Nations Cup?

Started by RidgeRider, January 25, 2010, 10:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

This coming from someone who barely pays attention to anything other then the Prem and La Liga. I just don't really care that much. Am I alone?

finnster01

Mr RidgeRider, you are not alone. It is about as interesting as watching grass grow
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...not really RR, I haven't a clue what has happened or who has qualified - all I know is that Cote d'Ivoir are doing OK because the dark side fawning media keep mentioning the diving cheat (who happens to be an excellent striker - mores a pity).

I thought I would watch it - and was quite looking forward to it, but I haven't - ho-hum..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

I thought Dogbreath and his Diving Men got sent home already courtesy of Algeria?

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LRCN

don't know about it being wrong but it's usually really good and puts up some of the best games you'll see this year... ghana nigeria and algeria egypt should be two really good games.

finnster01

Quote from: Lork on January 25, 2010, 10:34:20 PM
don't know about it being wrong but it's usually really good and puts up some of the best games you'll see this year... ghana nigeria and algeria egypt should be two really good games.

If you don't appreciate good defense that is. It is atrocious. However Algeria-Egypt is bound to end with a five-a-side and could be worth having a go at.

blingo

blingo is in the "not in the slightest bit interested" camp also

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Burt

What do the balls under our names signify?

(Sorry for derailing the thread)

Steve_orino

Quote from: Burt on January 26, 2010, 04:47:39 AM
What do the balls under our names signify?

(Sorry for derailing the thread)

IDK, but LB's got real BIG Balls under his name!  :D

What?  there's no ladies on this board, right?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

clintclintdeuce

Ill watch the highlights but I will not be awaking early for those games that is for sure.
The Dude abides.

mrska

I'd almost prefer to watch Golf than the African Cup of Nations....ALMOST!

LRCN

shame on you all. the semis are on BBC 3 so now's your chance.

The Doctor

Ah, cheers Lork.  I'd assumed BBC didn't have any of the rights as I couldn't find any of the group games, unlike 2008.  Thursday 7pm on BBC3 if anyone's interested

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: mrska on January 26, 2010, 09:41:24 AM
I'd almost prefer to watch Golf than the African Cup of Nations....ALMOST!

golf is a great sport to watch, and one I watch probably 4-5 days a week. So I most certainly agree with you!
The Dude abides.

EdenRob

Just this minute finished my tax return and the AC of N would get my vote.

richie17

Jack, why do you 'mericans say "could care less"?   ;)

scotty

I've seen bits and pieces of a few games, Haven't gone out of my way though. I did catch bouazza's goal however.

RidgeRider

Quote from: richie17 on January 26, 2010, 05:04:58 PM
Jack, why do you 'mericans say "could care less"?   ;)

Rich, I haven't got the foggiest....we just do I guess. I'm assuming we didn't bring that phrase over with the Mayflower eh?  :)