News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Renaming the Riverside Stand - Al-Fayed Tribute (merged threads)

Started by zzamora, November 22, 2011, 10:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on December 07, 2011, 05:41:24 PM
Moussa, Rufus, Joanna Taylor, Sarah Brookes and a few others were kind enough to retweet, plus our own White Noise.

I did message Dave Kidd and Simon Peach, but no response. I'll try again as I know they probably get a lot of spam. Will see if I can get Orlando Sa and MS to RT as they are fairly active.

I do think we need a more tangible form of letting people know ie leaflets with the link on at a match in Jan for example (I couldn't afford it this month!).

The @FulhamFC account might RT it, whoever is in charge of their social media often RTs etc. They've even DM'd me with links to downloads etc.

Paul Bracewell is also on twitter, he may RT.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

zzamora

The club will be running a "stadium forum", bring it up there?

The Equalizer

I've just tweeted it to my legions of followers. Expect one or two extra signatures on there shortly, once the cheques have cleared.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

zzamora

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 20, 2011, 03:32:15 PM
I've just tweeted it to my legions of followers. Expect one or two extra signatures on there shortly, once the cheques have cleared.

Saw that mr equalizer sir! you might have got a cheeky tweet from me commending you...

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 20, 2011, 03:32:15 PM

Oh, I have just signed it because of that. When will my cheque arrive?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!