News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At what stage are we to start to advise our members of the progress..?

Started by LBNo11, September 04, 2009, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...our members are aware that something will be happening, but at what stage do we advise them of the progress, it will help to whet their appetite, and it would be good to set a realistic date (preferably on a football quiet day). Also when are our fellow moderators going to be invited in to play..?

Thanks - Ed
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Love Child

I'd rather not rush things. By the looks of it, I think it's going to be another few weeks before this new messageboard is up to scratch & I'd rather only float it once everything is 100% spot on!

It seems to be that there is going to be a lot more tinkering before the colours are right, the lay out is right, the functions are right & that all three of us are 100% in mind that it is the best look for Friends of Fulham. If it isn't, I'd rather not get the members hopes up just yet.

After all this is done, it is going to be the finished product which possibly serves Friends of Fulham for the next 5, 10, 15 or 20 years with the odd upgrade here & there.

I know I'm being picky when I say this but as you rightly say Edd, this is my baby & if it's not spot on it's going to bug me every day! It's also important to say that this is also yours & Johns baby as well so when all 3 of us agree that it's the finished product, we'll inform the members.

In the mean time, we can just tell them that we are working on it.

WhiteJC

when we get 'closer' I would like to invite some others to have a look and comment. From a development point of view I need feed-back from people who use different browsers and operating systems if only to 'pre-warn' of issues with a specific browser.