watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There'snot a Fulham fan who'd not take that BUT

Started by SHADY1, November 26, 2011, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

With Ruiz and Zamora on the pitch the ball stuck... the minute they came off the balls up to AJ just kept coming back... was there any need to take Booby off personally I think it cost us because we were well in control until the substitutions were made... gutted.. but would have taken it at 5.30.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

michaelread

I can see the tactical reasonings, to throw AJ up there means that we have someone fast enough to chase down the clearances and pressure the defender who is picking them up. The trouble is, AJ is absolute pants at defending.

Mind you, he won us a neat free kick that was unlucky not to draw a second yellow out of their defender, could have been a brilliant move, an injection of pace. 50/50 call on Jols part and it had its good and bad implications.

mrska

Id liked to of seen AJ  staying up on the half way line..  he's got the pace to chase balls cleared from defence...

BUT  im soo happy with a point!

richie17

Quote from: michaelread on November 26, 2011, 07:54:33 PM
I can see the tactical reasonings, to throw AJ up there means that we have someone fast enough to chase down the clearances and pressure the defender who is picking them up. The trouble is, AJ is absolute pants at defending.

Mind you, he won us a neat free kick that was unlucky not to draw a second yellow out of their defender, could have been a brilliant move, an injection of pace. 50/50 call on Jols part and it had its good and bad implications.

I would guess that Zamora's faster than AJ at this point.  Really disappointing decision from Jol, this.

MJG

Simple ...if you want the ball to stay up front AJ has never been the man.

bigalffc

It made no sense better to replace dembele with AJ. At least bz could hold the ball up till others joined him
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Scrumpy

I think Ruiz had to go off. He was signalling to the bench that he had some kind of problem. Tight hamstring maybe?

But agree with you that Bobby should have stayed on, especially if fit. We really do miss the England International ( :yay:) when he's not out there.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

NogoodBoyo

BZ also signalled to the bench just before he was subbed.
Nogood "eye for these things, isit" Boyo

Berserker

Have we heard if there was any lasting injuries from the club yet?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NogoodBoyo

Nothing but the sound of mucho back-slapping.
Nogood "mucho deserved too" Boyo