watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR to move

Started by The Swan, November 28, 2011, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

QPR new owners says that they must move to a bigger stadium. They say that QPR can attract 40000 crowd every home game. Who are they kidding.
The Swan

finnster01

Themselves mate  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Burt

I read the title of the thread and my first instinctive thought was...

..."down a division".

mrska

Averaging about 16K  in the Premiership...  got to find another 9 k to match our average..

finnster01

Quote from: mr_ska on November 28, 2011, 08:17:51 PM
Averaging about 16K  in the Premiership...  got to find another 9 k to match our average..

Will never happen. That urine infested dump holds about 18000 if memory serves me right from the smelly days I had to sit there. Hope they take the pub next door with them as well. That place made the Golden Lion smell nice.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

Quote from: finnster01 on November 28, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on November 28, 2011, 08:17:51 PM

Will never happen. That urine infested dump holds about 18000 if memory serves me right from the smelly days I had to sit there. Hope they take the pub next door with them as well. That place made the Golden Lion smell nice.Yeah i remember it well Fin...  awful 'stadium' !!

Fletchino

I really hope they blow all there money on a white elephant and go down

Tom

What is this an April's fools joke?
Fulham for life!

ScalleysDad

Theres a flat piece of land available, albeit just off the main transport network, to the north of Mogadishu.

Fletchino

Are they in competion in west ham to see who can have the most empty seats

Burt

What odds on this developing in to a "QPR and Fulham to ground share in a shiny new stadium" piece from some lazy journo...?