more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reserves v chelsea stream>>>>>

Started by cutbushcitylimits, November 28, 2011, 07:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Quote from: Ronnief on November 28, 2011, 10:23:10 PM
  Riise was very disapointing in his overall play and efforts.

Assuming you are referring to Riise junior, has he actually ever done anything right? If he has, that part of my memory is not working.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ffctom_b

Quote from: finnster01 on November 28, 2011, 10:33:58 PM

Assuming you are referring to Riise junior, has he actually ever done anything right? If he has, that part of my memory is not working.

The only thing of note was setting up 2 goals in Basle in Europa League games that we needed to win to qualify for knockout stages
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

Jack Fulham

Quote from: finnster01 on November 28, 2011, 10:33:58 PM

Lol, yeah, his two crosses in Basel were pretty good. Also out paced his brother when we played Roma at home but then again, everyone seems to do it these days. Riise hasn't really done much except for Basel really. Odd buy by Hodgson.

Mr Fulham

I went and watched it live.  Good first half for Fulham when we could or should have scored at least 4. Second half Chelsea improved and we hardly had any chance on their goal. Sa took his goal well as did Donegan.  Over all Dan Burn was my man of the match. Sean Kavanagh looks very promising at left back.  Riise was very disapointing in his overall play and efforts. The team with the exception of Burn looked very tired in the last 20 minutes, I expect as many were lacking in match practice at this level.

How was Kacaniklic? 8th assist in his 9th appearance sounds pretty impressive, doesn't it?

Tom

I went and watched it live.  Good first half for Fulham when we could or should have scored at least 4. Second half Chelsea improved and we hardly had any chance on their goal. Sa took his goal well as did Donegan.  Over all Dan Burn was my man of the match. Sean Kavanagh looks very promising at left back.  Riise was very disapointing in his overall play and efforts. The team with the exception of Burn looked very tired in the last 20 minutes, I expect as many were lacking in match practice at this level.
Thanks for the nice match report Ronnief!
Fulham for life!