Trademark

Started by woohoo5, December 04, 2011, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pata

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 06, 2011, 04:01:53 PM
Who in Hungary? Ferencvaros?
No sir.
[/quote]
Hmmm... It's been in Poland for years, so if one looks back... only Ujpest spring to mind as someone else who might be jumping around like that. Them?
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 06, 2011, 04:01:53 PM
Who in Hungary? Ferencvaros?
No sir.
Hmmm... It's been in Poland for years, so if one looks back... only Ujpest spring to mind as someone else who might be jumping around like that. Them?
[/quote]
Indeed sir.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Pata

(punches air) And when did they start? Early-90s?
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 04:23:26 PM
(punches air) And when did they start? Early-90s?

Yeah, quite correct there again
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

MrFantastic

How about nobody cheers after we score, make it look like we score goals all the time , that hasn't been done by any fans there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

McBridefan1

Fulham goal celebration everyone in the stands does this...

McBridefan1

goal celebration number two... the golf clap.

Pata

Goal celebration: everyone leaves.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

McBridefan1

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 05:12:55 PM
Goal celebration: everyone leaves.

everyone just turns their back...

Rupert

We could always do something like the okey-cokey, and by the time we finish, with our team looking at us in disbelief, the opposition will have taken advantage of the distraction and equalised and we can all drop the stupid idea.
It's a bit like that nonsense in the mid 90's, playing music when a goal is scored. I hated it.

If we score and I'm doing my usual waving my arms and yelling "goal!" or whatever, and some idiot told me I had to do some sort of syncronised dance, I'd pobably forget my lifelong vow to never punch a fellow Fulham fan.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

Howsabout a collective moonie?

MOR :

By jove I think I've got it...bring back the ticker tape celebration but for goals scored not when the team come out...

McBridefan1

Quote from: Rupert on December 06, 2011, 06:45:12 PM
We could always do something like the okey-cokey, and by the time we finish, with our team looking at us in disbelief, the opposition will have taken advantage of the distraction and equalised and we can all drop the stupid idea.
It's a bit like that nonsense in the mid 90's, playing music when a goal is scored. I hated it.

If we score and I'm doing my usual waving my arms and yelling "goal!" or whatever, and some idiot told me I had to do some sort of syncronised dance, I'd pobably forget my lifelong vow to never punch a fellow Fulham fan.

Note to self, don't sit next to Rupert

Mitch

THIS IS AN AWFUL, AWFUL IDEA.

horse1031

how about some simultaneous clapping.  THE SLOW CLAP!  and then say the persons name after it.

MrFantastic

How about everybody brings cookies or some kind a candy and when Fulham scores every fan eats one cookie, at the end of season we can see how well Fulham did by how fat its fans got instead of looking at the table
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Rupert

Quote from: MrFantastic on December 08, 2011, 06:22:03 PM
How about everybody brings cookies or some kind a candy and when Fulham scores every fan eats one cookie, at the end of season we can see how well Fulham did by how fat its fans got instead of looking at the table

064.gif       take a bow
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

woohoo5

Quote from: MrFantastic on December 08, 2011, 06:22:03 PM
he he he
The result isa fact.The League table is a fact.The rumor that Chelsea are rubbish is a fact.Everything else is opinion