more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What both managers said

Started by Lighthouse, December 06, 2011, 12:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

BOTH FAIR COMMENTS I THINK -

Fulham manager Martin Jol: "We dropped points at home against Everton when we were the better team - we were pretty unlucky. Tonight we had the rub of the green.

"We weren't the better team but it was even. Mark Schwarzer is one of the best in the business and he saved us.

"I think it was a bad tackle [by Jay Spearing]. His ankle was there and I think it was a sending-off."

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish: "We didn't play as we have been but we did enough to come away with something from the game.

"But we didn't and we can't feel sorry for ourselves. Even when we went down to 10 men we kept pressing, and I can't fault that.

"Jay Spearing won the ball, but upset the referee with the follow-up. Sometimes it's a red, sometimes it's not."

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ron

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 06, 2011, 12:34:04 AM

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish: "We didn't play as we have been but we did enough to come away with something from the game.

He was probably thinking about coming away with a lump of Dembele's shin bone, and Senderos's shorts that Suarez grabbed on the way down.   Just as well the points stayed at the cottage  :005: