watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just back from the game - thoughts

Started by flirpit, December 06, 2011, 01:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flirpit

Firstly great win and a much-needed 3 points for the lads, hopefully 4/6 points from swans & bolton plus a win against odense will see us into the man u game and xmas with a bit of form and then who knows what can happen??

Dembele - WHAT A PLAYER, he was immense, such an improvement from earlier this season, he NEVER loses the ball! He is the real deal and if we were to sell him I would be looking for >£20m

Etuhu - much maligned but recently back to his best, some great tackles and good breaking up play giving murphy a platform

Dempsey - constant threat and had reina scrambling from good snap shot in first half, at fault for henderson chance

Hangeland - rock at the back, dominated carroll in the air

Senderos - also decent, had a good game with some perceptive interceptions

Zamora - anonymous don't know if he was injured or what but showed nothing

AJ - full of running when he came on but should have done better with chance on the break

Suarez - absolute joke, first time I have seen him play in the flesh and it is ridiculous how much of a diving, whiny dirtbag he is! So many dives!! luckily referee seemed to be wise to it so we didn't lose out too much

Carroll - horrible man, waste of money, lost any talent he ever had, never a threat.

Bellamy - decent, hard-working. I know this is controversial but for me he shows what Suarez could be in terms of attitude, never went down unless he was touched, played game in the right spirit
@garthurabbott

flirpit

oh and Schwarzer - one fantastic save to keep us in it, he's still got it for a couple of seasons
@garthurabbott

Steve_orino

Just finished watching my recording of the game.  Delighted with the result!

I'll take a win against Odense & 4 points...Up Fulham, moving up!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09