A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Murf Injured, Etuhu On A Roll - Who Replaces Murphy? - Vote Now

Started by White Noise, December 05, 2011, 10:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Plays In Middle With Dickson On Saturday?

Dempsey
Gecov
Kasami
Baird
Ruiz
Dembele

Tom

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 06, 2011, 12:16:56 AM
Gecov and Kasami impressed during the qualifiers, but this is the big league now. My first choice is Baird, followed by Dempsey (with Duff filling Dempsey's current position). Dembele could probably put in a shift at central midfield, but I think he is doing quite well soft striking, and would prefer to leave him there.
I like the thinking all around here! Good options to have.  :54:
Fulham for life!

nevzter

If healthy, my vote is Baird b/c he can play a ball and pass like the dickens.  Otherwise, I'm for Ruiz - I think he's a ready replacement for Murphy, but everyone else thinks he's a winger/striker.  Ruiz is built to pull the strings, hopefully, he can get a chance to show Jol.

Get well, Murphy. 

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ron Sheepskin

If this was a game where the result was of no consequence (end of season with nothing to play for, last game in the Europa group stage (I wish)), then I would like to see J Riise put there to see what happens.

As that ain't gonna happen, then I'll go for Gecov to impress us.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

ScalleysDad

Quote from: nevzter on December 06, 2011, 12:34:12 AM
If healthy, my vote is Baird b/c he can play a ball and pass like the dickens.  Otherwise, I'm for Ruiz - I think he's a ready replacement for Murphy, but everyone else thinks he's a winger/striker.  Ruiz is built to pull the strings, hopefully, he can get a chance to show Jol.

Get well, Murphy. 

COYW

Is that the same dickens my Nan used to talk about. Everytime I did something wrong, or got blamed for the act of treason, she would say "what the dickens" and shuffle off to the kitchen. Never met the bloke but obviously a good player in his day. Could he tackle ? Jesus H Christ used to get called upon many times as well but he never showed up. Probably more of a Torres type player.

nevzter

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 06, 2011, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: nevzter on December 06, 2011, 12:34:12 AM

Get well, Murphy. 

COYW

Is that the same dickens my Nan used to talk about. Everytime I did something wrong, or got blamed for the act of treason, she would say "what the dickens" and shuffle off to the kitchen. Never met the bloke but obviously a good player in his day. Could he tackle ? Jesus H Christ used to get called upon many times as well but he never showed up. Probably more of a Torres type player.

:clap_hands: 098.gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."