watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Suarez Giving Fulham Fans The Finger

Started by White Noise, December 05, 2011, 11:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Not going well for the guy, gonna be one of most hated soon up there with Bellamy and Barton.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 05, 2011, 11:35:48 PM
Not going well for the guy, gonna be one of most hated soon up there with Bellamy and Barton.
Or even El Hadji Diouff. Great talent, but he is a slimy, greasy turd aint he?

cebu

So will he get wrist slapped by the FA ... ... ... oh well, I wont hold my breath.

ron

I think he was just confirming the score......

...a grubby little geezer, trying to con a penalty in the dying seconds by just falling at Senderos's feet.

Isn't it a shame that talent doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with admirable qualities?

The King

Hating players is a bit immature in my opinion, but I've hated him ever since the 2nd of July 2010.

Tom

Fulham for life!

JohnKovacs

The little slimeball has been practicing these diving techniques. He gets himself into position so that it appears as though he's being taken down, when in reality he is completely leaning on the defender, and once the defender moves, Suarez goes down. I think the refs are onto his little scheme though. He's also a poor loser. Yeah losing sucks, but you should be graceful in both victory and defeat.

HatterDon

contrast that with Andy Carroll. Buffeted about by Senderos and Hangeland, poleaxed by Etuhu and stoned by Tha Shwartz, and I saw him pat a couple of these guys on the back in dead ball situations.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JohnKovacs

Quote from: HatterDon on December 06, 2011, 12:17:15 AM
contrast that with Andy Carroll. Buffeted about by Senderos and Hangeland, poleaxed by Etuhu and stoned by Tha Shwartz, and I saw him pat a couple of these guys on the back in dead ball situations.

Hangeland showed Carroll who's the beast in the air today.

HatterDon

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 06, 2011, 12:19:13 AM

Hangeland showed Carroll who's the beast in the air today.

You almost feel sorry for the guy. He sits on the bench against run-of-the-mill CBs, and then he gets to play against Senderos-Hangeland.  064.gif

And then I remember that if I had his money, I'd eat mine for breakfast.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Steve_orino

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 06, 2011, 12:02:49 AM
The little slimeball has been practicing these diving techniques. He gets himself into position so that it appears as though he's being taken down, when in reality he is completely leaning on the defender, and once the defender moves, Suarez goes down.

Replayed that move on Senderos in slow-motion...the ball hit his feet, he turned, & threw his feet up like he'd been shot.   096.gig

Undeniable the talent he has, but I wouldn't want him playing for Fulham.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

TonyGilroy

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 06, 2011, 12:02:49 AM
The little slimeball has been practicing these diving techniques. He gets himself into position so that it appears as though he's being taken down, when in reality he is completely leaning on the defender, and once the defender moves, Suarez goes down. I think the refs are onto his little scheme though. He's also a poor loser. Yeah losing sucks, but you should be graceful in both victory and defeat.

So different to the wholly admirable Andrew Johnson. Or Gordon Davies in earlier times.

Conning refs for penalties by going down easily is a venerable tradition from all football cultures.

Burt

Deffo a bad night at the office for him. Bad loser. The FA may fine him a few thousand, which will be the equivalent of a minute's earnings, so he won't be too bothered by that.

Tom

Fulham for life!

cmg

I'd take any kind of abuse from an opposition player as a compliment (and maybe an indication of a slight lack of professionalism).

Obnoxious little runt, Suarez. Bloody good player, though.

Pata

That's not the only contrast between Suarez and Carroll.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

MJG

He's a quality player, who if he used his football skills more than his diving skills, would be leaving the pitch at most grounds with applause in his ears, instead of calls of cheat.

McBridefan1

If everyone was a hero there would be no more villains... Then who would we hate? The guy is an arse, awesome. More reason to hate poolboys, might even turn a few of their supporters away. I remember johnny pants taking a dive like that and the fans and the coach let him know it was unacceptable. That's why we are well thought of and the pool are a collection of villains.

Andy_M

The difference this year compared to last season where he was by far the best player on the pitch and gave Hangeland an absolute torrid time was purely and simply the fact that Hangeland's defending last night was top top quality!!!

Last season he gave Suarez that yard/half a yard that he needed to be able to spin off him and accelerate away, last night he was absolutely touch tight and whenever Suarez went to spin off he simply stepped across and blocked his path - resulting in Suarez throwing himself to ground looking for a free kick.

I don't think we should be discussing Suarez as much as we are/have been on the board tonight/today but more the world class defensive performance of Brede!
@got_maile