https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Swansea

Started by Jack Fulham, December 07, 2011, 11:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 08, 2011, 04:42:54 PM
Quote from: Basil on December 08, 2011, 02:50:33 PM
everyone is making Swansea sound like Barca, they are below us in the table and conceded 4 against Blackburn last week and are missing their top scorer. Also chat about need something special to beat their keeper etc well I would rather have MS than him.

They aren't Barca but they're bloody good at ball retention, they had over 60% at Anfield. Most would rather Schwarzer over Vorm but he's still a bloody good keeper, Holland's second choice I think. Swansea rarely lose at home either but they've struggled to score this season but so have we so let's not underestimate them. Personally, I think it will 0-0.

Shame about Baird, I'll imagine we'll see Gecov and Etuhu.

If its Gecov & Etuhu who start I would not be surprised to see Tom Donegan on the bench. With all the CM's injured we do not really have anyone else from the current first team players who has played in a CM of 2 for Fulham and if one gets injured then we could have real problems.

os5889

Bump as game gets closer  098.gif

Jack Fulham

Quote from: MJG on December 08, 2011, 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 08, 2011, 04:42:54 PM
Quote from: Basil on December 08, 2011, 02:50:33 PM
everyone is making Swansea sound like Barca, they are below us in the table and conceded 4 against Blackburn last week and are missing their top scorer. Also chat about need something special to beat their keeper etc well I would rather have MS than him.

They aren't Barca but they're bloody good at ball retention, they had over 60% at Anfield. Most would rather Schwarzer over Vorm but he's still a bloody good keeper, Holland's second choice I think. Swansea rarely lose at home either but they've struggled to score this season but so have we so let's not underestimate them. Personally, I think it will 0-0.

Shame about Baird, I'll imagine we'll see Gecov and Etuhu.

If its Gecov & Etuhu who start I would not be surprised to see Tom Donegan on the bench. With all the CM's injured we do not really have anyone else from the current first team players who has played in a CM of 2 for Fulham and if one gets injured then we could have real problems.

Depends on the fitness of Sidwell and Murphy.

Berserker

I'm getting worried about Baird now : (
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rhyspabsolom

This'll be my first prem match since the opener against Villa and, personally, I'd love to see Digger get 15mins.
I believe he played in the middle for ressies? Can certainly play a pass.

Never gonna happen though.

White Noise

Good old Guardian - crap as usual -

LukeJennings

I just want to see Frei play at least 30 minutes in the prem if i'm honest.
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

richie17

MS

SK-PS-BH-JAR

DE-MG

BR-MD-DD

CD

And if Simon Davies is fit we should try to work out a 4-2-1-3 with Davies as the 1 and the three sort of fanning out ahead.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Burt

Quote from: richie17 on December 10, 2011, 08:44:54 AM
MS

SK-PS-BH-JAR

DE-MG

BR-MD-DD

CD

And if Simon Davies is fit we should try to work out a 4-2-1-3 with Davies as the 1 and the three sort of fanning out ahead.

Agree with this.

COYW