News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, after time to get used to the 'new all white' strip, what do we think of it?

Started by Snibbo, December 07, 2011, 05:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

MJG

I don't mind it and don't really give it a thought now, but I'm sure we will be back in B&W next season.

SG

Quote from: Burt on December 07, 2011, 12:25:18 PM
It was great to see the white shirt/black shorts against Arsenal.

Bring it back for good!

I also preferred us in the black socks that day as well - so bring back the black socks campaign is officially launched

Berserker

I can't really see why the club changed the shorts, do that many people buy them, i would have thought it was expensive enough to get the replica shirt let alone shorts.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

Black shorts for me. (Well, for the team actually. I haven't got the legs for it).

Only Real Madrid and England Rugby should wear all white. Even Leeds should go back to blue and gold...and Orient to Clapton.....and Arsenal to Woolwich...........and what about tapes for crossbars???.......and....nurse....nurse....time for my medication!

Ron Sheepskin

I like it, then again I like the black shorts - but which is better...

What I do like, however, is the fact that we can fill up our days with such whimsies rather than the usual 'Etuhu must go', and 'Jol out' discussions that follow a large number of our matches.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The Bronsons

I liked it at first, but more and more I'm with the traditionalists. It just don't feel right.

By the way, Jol and Etuhu must go.  fp.gif

LBNo11

...although I am a traditionalist, I was prepared to give it time to get used to it (in any case we had no choice in the matter) with the hope that it is but a brief commercial driven fashion fad.

I sincerely hope that it is.

Having given myself a chance to let it grow on me - it hasn't, I know they are my team but in all white it is missing something to me - ah yes - black shorts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions or to be obsequious to the great marketing gods at Fulham but why not stop there and play in a dark blue - oh, yes, we did once (twice in fact), but that is history now, and so it should remain.

We Are The Whites (with black shorts)...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Swedish White

Definitely want the black shorts back next season, watching a few clips from last season made me remember how much better it looks. But more importantly we are Black and White and have been for many years. No good in changing traditions.

ron

Still hate the idea of white shorts. Also, that ugly logo plastered all over the strip is beginning to get to me too.

aussierod

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 07, 2011, 11:35:26 AM
if another team for it I would quite like it, but I really don't like it as a Fulham kit.

I hope that next seasons kit has black shorts and red socks...

Completely agree with WhiteJC's comments and love the pictures. Although I like the strip and think the white shorts look nice, our strip is white shirts, black shorts and should remain so. All will be forgotten next season though when we return to black shorts
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

WhiteMulberry

i like it. But i think we should alternate between completely black shorts or completely white shorts, none of this, black down the side rubbish. Black on the shirt should then be more like the old Puma kit and not down the side.

All in all, i would prefer we had an Adidas kit, Swansea's kit looks very good IMO.

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 07, 2011, 11:35:26 AM
if another team for it I would quite like it, but I really don't like it as a Fulham kit.

I hope that next seasons kit has black shorts and red socks...

and no pedophile kit logo, please sir
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkedHat

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Supermitch

Absolute no brainer - has to be black shorts.

There's a good obituary to the black shorts in the latest TOOFIF (page 60)

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

RidgeRider

Quote from: epsomraver on December 07, 2011, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 07, 2011, 11:07:16 AM
I still like it. We are the Whites after all.
No we are not, we are the black and whites, always have been always will.hate the white shorts, we are not LEEDS

Ok, well nobody ever tosses in the black part when referring to the team but I see your point. I still like the kit though.  Get Coat gif

ImperialWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 07, 2011, 11:42:30 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 07, 2011, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 07, 2011, 11:07:16 AM
I still like it. We are the Whites after all.
No we are not, we are the black and whites, always have been always will.hate the white shorts, we are not LEEDS

Ok, well nobody ever tosses in the black part when referring to the team but I see your point. I still like the kit though.  Get Coat gif

The kit looks fantastic, I think.

But I'd just prefer that we play in black and white! Tradition is silly, but where would football be without a hundred and one silly traditions?

Bertie Wooster

It's just like watching. . . Swansea?
Awful.
Bring back the black shorts please. . .