more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Suarez and Liverpool charged by the FA

Started by dancrawford, December 07, 2011, 06:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert

Quote from: aussierod on December 08, 2011, 09:02:37 AM
With regards to Suarez, the arguement that people will know him because he is such a talented player is incorrect, I've seen Messi constantly riding weak challenges (obviously the bigger ones he goes down with) but Suarez falls like a tree every time a player goes near him. If Kenny wanted the abuse to stop he should tell his player to stay on his feet, simple. I'd love a journalist to say that back to him when Kenny continues on with his defending of the diver. Even the (former) Wisla Krakow boss mentioned Suarez when attempting to attack Jol's criticism of Nunez so Suarez is obviously a well known dover the world round

Excellent point about telling the idiot to stay on his feet. Our Clint was good at falling over too easily last season (albeit not to Suarez' level) and got precious little protection from refs as a result. I don't recall any of us bleating about it. Recently he has cleaned his act up and now gets fouls given. I watched Ruiz ride a couple of rough challenges during the match, and once, when tripped, he simply jumped back to his feet and carried on. As a result, he got free-kicks when he was brought down. Referees are not stupid (well, Winters might have been) and do not like to be conned. That's why Kenny's little pet isn't getting much help from them.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Chris Baird got a  yellow card  and a two match ban  in May for showing the bird,  in the game against Pool,  to Lee Mason ...
as someone once said on here:
Sour grapes   :022:

Logicalman

Sorry, didn't see anyone on here, or hear of any redpoo fans defending Rooney for getting slapped with a discipline for swearing into the camera that time. So, where was the difference then?

If it's OK for highly paid professionals to flip off whomever they like, then I guess swearing shouldn't be problem either, perhaps the odd 'f' and 'c' towards the opposing bench a couple of times and losing team's one-finger 'salute' to the officials in the center of the park after the game should just go down nicely too.  :hook:

The Bronsons

Quote from: Rupert on December 08, 2011, 08:51:38 PMOur Clint was good at falling over too easily last season (albeit not to Suarez' level) and got precious little protection from refs as a result. I don't recall any of us bleating about it.

I do. Quite a few said, great player, love him to bits, but wish he'd stop falling over all the time. And he has, so well done him or whoever had a word with him.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Bronsons on December 09, 2011, 12:02:41 AM
Quote from: Rupert on December 08, 2011, 08:51:38 PMOur Clint was good at falling over too easily last season (albeit not to Suarez' level) and got precious little protection from refs as a result. I don't recall any of us bleating about it.

I do. Quite a few said, great player, love him to bits, but wish he'd stop falling over all the time. And he has, so well done him or whoever had a word with him.
I used to love Boa to death (my dog is named after him) but his diving used to disgust me, i actually dont mind a bit of fouling,good for the soul, but diving, pretending to be hurt, waving imaginary cards and SPITTING really get my goat.

Rupert

Quote from: The Bronsons on December 09, 2011, 12:02:41 AM

Sorry, my fault for not being clearer, I meant none of us bleated about the refs not giving him protection.
Plenty of us told him to man up and get on with the game. Which, as you say, he has.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.