watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Matches on Sunday's

Started by JohnKovacs, December 09, 2011, 12:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnKovacs

Imagine the number of upcoming league matches that will be played on Sunday's instead of Saturday's?  Europa now includes Fulham, Stoke, Spurs, Citeh, and United. That's a minimum of five league matches on the Sunday following Europa games (assuming no one plays each other). It will be down to three pretty quickly though, as Citeh and United will crash out early...LOL.

Mr Fulham

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 09, 2011, 12:24:41 AM
We're not through yet.

True.  We better beat Odense at the Cottage!

Logicalman

JK
Don't forget the additional Monday night matches (this week was a good example) where Fox cannot decide between which Sunday match to televise!!!

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Logicalman on December 09, 2011, 01:32:18 AM
JK
Don't forget the additional Monday night matches (this week was a good example) where Fox cannot decide between which Sunday match to televise!!!

FSC along with FSC+ do a pretty good job of covering almost every Fulham game. Granted, they're on tape delay quite frequently, but it's usually on the same day at least, usually late afternoon or early evening where I live. This weekend's match is on FSC+, and I'm a little irritated that it's not being shown in HD. Oh how easily we get spoiled....

Logicalman

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 09, 2011, 01:44:10 AM
JK

FSC along with FSC+ do a pretty good job of covering almost every Fulham game. Granted, they're on tape delay quite frequently, but it's usually on the same day at least, usually late afternoon or early evening where I live. This weekend's match is on FSC+, and I'm a little irritated that it's not being shown in HD. Oh how easily we get spoiled....

Yeah, agreed and understand - our provider seems to have just dropped Fox HD - so we usually just get SD, unless ESPN2 show it as the early match.

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Logicalman on December 09, 2011, 02:27:17 AM
Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 09, 2011, 01:44:10 AM
JK

Yeah, agreed and understand - our provider seems to have just dropped Fox HD - so we usually just get SD, unless ESPN2 show it as the early match.

I still get all Fox Soccer programming in HD, but occasionally the matches on FSC Plus are not in HD, which is the case this weekend.

Tom

I get Fox Soccer Channel in HD. Games are so much better to watch in HD!
Fulham for life!

os5889

To clarify barring a miracle Spurs are out so thats back down to 4.

Not Premier League but Birmingham may go through.