watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just goes to show

Started by Admin, December 14, 2011, 09:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Frei's little jig and a dance on the end of their area just cost us a place in the last 32 of the Europa League. Hero one minute, villan the next  080.gif

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Yeh !!! Just goes to show ...take the Dazzler  off and we are out of Europe
/////way to go Jo!!l

Walsh

Well, we have found out a lot tonight.

1. Frei needs to stop trying to be a hero.
2. Zamora isn't happen.
3. Half the Fulham fans want Jol out.
4. We're out of Europa.

mmmm

We are going downhill with Jol in charge! I want Hughes back :'(

Drake44444

well don't forget we were destroyed at home by west ham in december under hughes...... hopefully this will be turned around

The King

Quote from: Walsh on December 14, 2011, 10:10:24 PMI want Hughes back :'(

Hughes as a muppet manager and Murphy as the real one.

mikie

Lee Clark.. stuff Murphy.... And i blame AJ for not giving Jol options....

michaelread

Quote from: Admin on December 14, 2011, 09:59:59 PM
Frei's little jig and a dance on the end of their area just cost us a place in the last 32 of the Europa League. Hero one minute, villan the next  080.gif

WHAT! Frei! I cant fathom how bad this post is. Orlando Sa had neither the pace, nor the nous, nor the temperment needed to make sure we finished them off in that last run. THAT is who to blame. Not the 18 year old who, without his inventiveness, we would have looked like the legless gimps we were tonight. Damien Duff was woeful too.

You know all those corners Hangeland nearly scored? They were all from Frei. Could have had three assists and a goal tonight. Our MoM by SO far.

The Bronsons

It's not Frei to blame. Or Etheridge. It's not Jol, who spent all second half telling the team to get forward.

That second half was like slow suicide.

Motown

Not really much point in trying to finger one player, is there? We bottled it as a team in the last 30 minutes. Odense woke up to the fact they had nothing to lose and we lacked the composure to deal with it. :046: