watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

smalling

Started by wadey, January 26, 2010, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

i did warn you all a couple of weeks ago....not that i,m gloating...but...altho we could possibly be losing a star lets be happy for the lad, he hasnt done a bullard and refused to play for us or gone running to the media shouting the odds about a move, whatever we get for him is a massive + on what we paid for him.......all i will say tho is...MAF GIVE ROY SOME DOSH, AND ROY....GET YER BLOODY FINGER OUT....THE WINDOW IS NEARLY SHUTTING

Admin

Bet you don't have any leads on who is coming in though do ya?  :-*

wadey

As it happens i told a good fulham friend of ours this morning who we are very close to signing(on loan)...but i,m sworn to absolute secrecy

Admin

Spill the beans you 'orrible' little man  :P

LRCN

Quote from: wadey on January 26, 2010, 06:32:18 PM
As it happens i told a good fulham friend of ours this morning who we are very close to signing(on loan)...but i,m sworn to absolute secrecy

I'll be expecting a pm wadester.

yours, lork  ;)

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

come on,u can't just leave it at that?

Hazey

Man that's just like getting the knob in then the girl changing her mind!

Quote from: wadey on January 26, 2010, 06:32:18 PM
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club