News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please God, let no Fulham player be good enough to play for England.

Started by FatFreddysCat, December 16, 2011, 12:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Tried to do a longer headline but it didn't work. If Hullard and Lazy Bobby are examples of England standard i really hope we get no more.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

England can only win a World Cup  if a Fulham player is in the squad..

...careful what you pray for  080.gif

.........................do you know something the rest of us do not ??? The Dazzler is lazy ???

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on December 16, 2011, 12:07:15 AM
England can only win a World Cup  if a Fulham player is in the squad..

...careful what you pray for  080.gif

.........................do you know something the rest of us do not ??? The Dazzler is lazy ???
My favorite Irish lady, i hope ENGERLAND go out in the qualifiers, i cant suport a team with Terry, Lumpard, the pikey Rooney who has cheated a game off his sentance, that would not have happened if he was average Joe from Latvia. Means i cant go down the pub when our brave hero's are playing as people dont get my apathy towards the national team. Oh and Bobby might get in the final 30 before Cappelo realises he's a lazy (insert your own insult).

RidgeRider

I am truly torn on the whole Bobby saga. He was my favorite Fulham player along with Hangeland and now I see what I am seeing and I just wonder what happened. Bullard I never had time for but putting them together in the same sentence about the same issue makes me a little sad actually.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I agree with you RR,
Someone on here or some article compared Sparky to Sanchez   
that comparison  is as ludicrous  as comparing Bobby to Bullard   

I believe we don't know what is going on ...something is thought and we will just have to wait and see ............
Interesting a Spurt in my  work place  said he had heard that Jol was going to decamp to PSV in the New Year 089.gif

RidgeRider

Quote from: KCat on December 16, 2011, 12:23:49 AM
I agree with you RR,
Someone on here or some article compared Sparky to Sanchez   
that comparison  is as ludicrous  as comparing Bobby to Bullard   

I believe we don't know what is going on ...something is thought and we will just have to wait and see ............
Interesting a Spurt in my  work place  said he had heard that Jol was going to decamp to PSV in the New Year 089.gif

Already??!! Its probably not true but it would suggest he MAY feel he can't get it done here or its too hard. Is he employable if he left after 6 months?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I do not suppose it is REALLY true (re Jol) .....cannot imagin PSV wanting him ....................but it is an example of the
crazy talk out there ...the other is that King Kenny is a fan of the Dazzler and see him as a short term answer to Andy Carroll firing blanks  ...... 079.gif ????  or   :59: ...who knows !!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on December 16, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
I do not suppose it is REALLY true (re Jol) .....cannot imagin PSV wanting him ....................but it is an example of the
crazy talk out there ...the other is that King Kenny is a fan of the Dazzler and see him as a short term answer to Andy Carroli firing blanks  ...... 079.gif ????  or   :59: ...who knows !!!
Let's hope its true, and he turns out to be successful as Woy and the Alien. Surely a potential England number 9 is worth £35 million eh Pata  :hook:

RidgeRider

crazy talk out there ...the other is that King Kenny is a fan of the Dazzler and see him as a short term answer to Andy Carroli firing blanks  ...... 079.gif ????  or   :59: ...who knows !!!

Andy Carroll, to date, has to be the most expensive mistake in quite some time and must be an embarrassment for King Kenny on the somewhat heels (not in the King Kenny era) of their huge mistake with Keane. Selling Torres though was a smart move so that helps i guess.

HatterDon

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 16, 2011, 12:56:22 AM

Andy Carroll, to date, has to be the most expensive mistake in quite some time and must be an embarrassment for King Kenny on the somewhat heels (not in the King Kenny era) of their huge mistake with Keane. Selling Torres though was a smart move so that helps i guess.

Both Carroll and Torres have a 20-goal season still ahead of them in the Prem. You heard it here first.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel