watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brown returns

Started by Lighthouse, March 15, 2010, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Bristol Rovers loan midfielder Wayne Brown has been recalled by parent club Fulham.

Brown initally joined the Pirates on a one-month deal but saw his stay extended after suffering an injury that interrupted his run in Paul Trollope's side.

The 21-year-old came on as a substitute in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Tranmere in his first game back from an ankle problem, however Fulham have decided they want him to return to Craven Cottage.

The London club want Brown for their reserve team friendly against Birmingham on Tuesday night.

Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bobby01

I would like to think he may get a chance before the end of the season to see if he is capable of taking Murphs role.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

HatterDon

you and me both, Mr. bobby01. Here's hoping he gets a lot of pitch time in April.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bigalffc

look forward to seeing him play a few first team games before the seasons out
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Mr Fulham

Reserve team friendly? :58:

He should be in our first team instead!

He's only contracted to Fulham until June, I bet that he won't sign a new deal. Such a shame, he's a great player.

LRCN

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 15, 2010, 09:12:32 PM
Reserve team friendly? :58:

He should be in our first team instead!

He's only contracted to Fulham until June, I bet that he won't sign a new deal. Such a shame, he's a great player.

you reckon? he'd be good in the championship but not sure how much of an impression he'd make in the prem.