more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here we go again

Started by Peabody, December 16, 2011, 08:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bronsons

Quote from: Berserker on December 18, 2011, 12:41:38 AM
I actually had a fulham sat next to me in P2, usually the seat is empty or is filled by an away fan!

The whole Putney end looked like Fulham today. Even the away corner by the river was on its feet when Fulham scored.

Few away fans + kids for a quid, methinks.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Holders on December 17, 2011, 12:21:41 PM
Call me a wimp if you like but after a defeat, particularly one as disappointing as Wednesday's I just can't come on the forum for a few days. Today we have to be positive. Murph is back.

To take some positives from Wednesday, Etheridge performed well after his initial nerves, couldn't be faulted for either goal (though Schwarzer with his greater experience might have sussed what the guy was doing with the free kick), Frei set one up and scored. I was right chuffed with him and he's only 18. The greatest disappointment is going out with the last touch of the game coupled with the fact that we didn't make the next round which would have been good for recruitment.

That's it, chaps, onwards and upwards!
Wimp ! (well someone had to do it  :down_under: )

CorkedHat

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on December 18, 2011, 02:03:54 AM
Quote from: Holders on December 17, 2011, 12:21:41 PM
Call me a wimp if you like but after a defeat, particularly one as disappointing as Wednesday's I just can't come on the forum for a few days. Today we have to be positive. Murph is back.

To take some positives from Wednesday, Etheridge performed well after his initial nerves, couldn't be faulted for either goal (though Schwarzer with his greater experience might have sussed what the guy was doing with the free kick), Frei set one up and scored. I was right chuffed with him and he's only 18. The greatest disappointment is going out with the last touch of the game coupled with the fact that we didn't make the next round which would have been good for recruitment.

That's it, chaps, onwards and upwards!
Wimp ! (well someone had to do it  :down_under: )

Who are the Brisbane Roar blaming for three losses on the bounce? It isn't Jol is it?  :005:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

GoldCoastWhite

That's 4 losses mate - we don't do anything by half measures !  063.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on December 18, 2011, 12:41:38 AM
I actually had a fulham sat next to me in P2, usually the seat is empty or is filled by an away fan!

It would appear that much of row DD, apart from 'The Brainstrust' and the 'Balcony Stalker' and the lady who brings Kit Kats, is in the hands of groundstaff so we have different people sat there every week, including johnny foreigner and away fans. I hope we don't get a load of cockernee reds there on wednesday.
A big bunch of Norwegians not too far away were nice and chatty and took about a zillion photo's and the slightly drunk possee of Bolton fans on a blokes fiftieth did'nt make the 90. The mix usually works and by whatever means a sell out is always good for everybody unless you want to get the spare seat next to yours from time to time. Did you notice the anxiety. The match was drowned out by the loud hum of converstaions and the goal could'nt come quickly enough.

Berserker

I think they knew that yesterday was a make or break game for alot of fans after the Wednesday fiasco, if they lost to Bolton there could have been a bit of booing at the end. I like to see all the kiddies in P1 & P2, they really enjoy it, especially the lad a few matches ago that Swatchzer gave his gloves to.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.