News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When looking at it this way, it doesn't seem that bad...

Started by Admin, March 15, 2010, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Someone mentioned this in a thread earlier today and it somewhat put me at ease in regards to the return match against Juv. Even if we had of lost 1-0 out there, we still would have to beat them 2-0 to at the cottage to go through. Looking at it this way, that away goal might work out to be really important on the night.

If we keep tight, don't give them any room & importantly don't let them score, I really think we can do this but every player on the night, needs to be at the top of their game. 

SHADY1

You mean this from the positive1

I don't understand why people are worried at all.... we know we are rubbish away .... we are good at home ... we gave them 2 goals and still managed to score ....
If we'd come back losing 1-0 everyone would say we are favourites...BUT we'd still  need the 2 goals...
Lets have some positive vibes ... it's a fantastic position and i've no doubts we will turn this around...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Logicalman

I can't say I'm overly optimistic, but I believe that we can get a 2-0 win on the night. Juve are not the team they once were, and are very beatable. We didn't exactly play that well last week, and we still got a goal, based on comparing our home and away form, taking them out on Thursday is VERY doable.

NorfolkJim

We'll get the 2-0.

I just hope we can get a decent atmos' up at 6pm as I think Juve will feel unsettled at our tight and FULL ground. We've already seen that they can panic and also they've got a ballboy in goal now.

leonffc

As I predicted on your thread before the away leg. Lose 3-1 away, win 2-0 at home. Its very do-able and I'm half way to being right. Wish I'd put some money on it though

Brede Butter Pudding

Also they will have their 3rd choice keeper in goal who has hardly played all season. Hopefully Demps and Bobatov can batter his goal, and I don't mean in the cod and chips way...

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm optimistic :59: I think we will get the 2 goals needed,what we have to do is to stop them scoring, this could be the bigger problem but we have to get behind the team-I think the Cottage will be rocking on Thusday :028: :dft011: :008:

Steve_orino

I'll be at work this time!  I jinxed it by watching it last time...

2-0 to the Whites - you gotta believe
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09