watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

(Update) Man Utd sorted just Chelsea ticket wanted now

Started by Admin, December 18, 2011, 11:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Bit of a long shot I know but I'm on the look out for any spares for both the Manchester Utd and Chelsea games. For the United game, I was bringing a mutal friend, a guy thats given me work over the last 2 years just to say a little thank you. My Dad was originally giving me his season ticket as he was away but thats now fallen through. As for Chelsea, I did my usual and left it far to late and we sold out.  bang head

These will be genuine purchases so please let me know, PM me if any are going. Thanks in advance.  

os5889

Admin

Quote from: os5889 on December 18, 2011, 12:15:37 PM
My ST unused for united Scott

Can you get it to me for Wednesday Owen thats the question?  :023:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

For MU
Phone the booking office Monday ............pick the option  season ticket option there will be returns
and seatwave

for Chelsea ...
you will just have to thrall the boards

Admin

Quote from: KCat on December 18, 2011, 12:25:27 PM
For MU
Phone the booking office Monday ............pick the option  season ticket option there will be returns
and seatwave

for Chelsea ...
you will just have to thrall the boards

Thanks KCat, appreciated. How are you by the way, are you over Wednesday or any of the games over Christmas?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Hon I am on Ventilin (inhaler) it's the 1st time in my life !!!...trying  to avoid pneumonia .... but am getting better though

If OS  cannot make Wednesday he can get the ticket office to reissue the  ST or print a ticket I think it costs  £5  AND LEAVE IT IN YOUR NAME FOR COLLECTION .

.................going to Chelsea  with my boys ..........even if I am dying, but if I hear of a ticket I will let you know ASAP  

RidgeRider

Quote from: KCat on December 18, 2011, 12:44:21 PM
Hon I am on Ventilin (inhaler) it's the 1st time in my life !!!...trying  to avoid pneumonia .... but am getting better though

If OS  cannot make Wednesday he can get the ticket office to reissue the  ST or print a ticket I think it costs  £5  AND LEAVE IT IN YOUR NAME FOR COLLECTION .

.................going to Chelsea  with my boys ..........even if I am dying, but if I hear of a ticket I will let you know ASAP  

get better

Admin

Man united now sorted, just Chlesea ticket required.