watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SUFFOLKWHITE AT NORWICH

Started by SuffolkWhite, December 17, 2011, 06:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Going to the game, so anyone want to meet will be there. going with my Norwich mate and his family so happy to have a festive meet if your up for it, due to financial crap this will be my only game this season unless I win the lottery. I live in hope that we win. Norwich very good at set pieces !!!!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

Me, Ska, Admin, Chez and a few others will be there so we'll sort a meeting place. Needs to be a boozer that'll let kids in so we can keep an eye on my boy and Admin.

Travers Barney

My brother is a canary and he's coming to the game with me...let us know the meet and we'll be there.

We are the whites
We are the whites

SuffolkWhite

Excellent news, There is a Wetherspoons or there's a pub near the train station. Not sure about which is ok for the away fans. Looking forward to a meet up  :004:
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

I think we're planning to get there about noon. Start in Wetherspoons and move on? I'd like to do more than one pub personally and I don't think Norwich are too worried if 'you take their pub'. If they are, tough, we are Fulham!!

leonffc

Quote from: leonffc on December 18, 2011, 08:29:16 AM
I think we're planning to get there about noon. Start in Wetherspoons and move on? I'd like to do more than one pub personally and I don't think Norwich are too worried if 'you take their pub'. If they are, tough, we are Fulham!!

I read that wrong. Meet in the pub by the station? Unless it's squalid as most station pubs are.
Sod it, I'll just meet where you tell me, I'm not fussy but as I said, I'll have my lad so they need to let him in.

SuffolkWhite

Most of the best pubs are right in town and away from the ground but there are bars etc near Weatherspoons, so Weatherspoons would be a good place to start. Pub near train station not the greatest.

So lets say outside Weatherspoons at 12.30?
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

mrska

leonffc

Quote from: mr_ska on December 18, 2011, 09:18:39 AM
Im in!!

Is that since Weatherspoons has been mentioned? Cheapskate!!
OK let's use that as a meeting place

mrska

Quote from: leonffc on December 18, 2011, 12:08:11 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on December 18, 2011, 09:18:39 AM
Im in!!

Is that since Weatherspoons has been mentioned? Cheapskate!!
OK let's use that as a meeting place
Ha ha  ok mate..  will firm up the details between now and then...