https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Juventus FC

Started by LBNo11, March 17, 2010, 02:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

24,329 - not everyone will be able to get up the A3 for 6pm...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...but all the seats have been sold, and that is how the records will show receipts.

A six o'clock evening kick off in London is ludicrous for any match, but couple that with the problems on the A3 along Putney Vale, Hammersmith Bridge, 2 lanes blocked on the broadway, roadworks in Putney High St and people not being able to leave early I doubt if there will be 16,000 at kick - off...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

The Equalizer

You see Ed, no matter how many facts you throw in front of us we'll always ignore them and make up a load! Also, I could've got tickets today online... i was checking for a friend and there were quite a few left..
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SHADY1

Every person attending has bought a ticket knowing what time kick off is.. so i see no reason if it is or is close to a sell out thats how many will turn up... and most well in time for kick off ...There will be 1000's of juventus fans..
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...