Main Menu

West London Team heading out of Europe

Started by Scrumpy, March 16, 2010, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

... and it ain't us!
:005: :005: :011: :005: :011: :005: :011: :015: :027: :011: :005:

Chels3a 0 - 1 Inter Milan
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

finnster01

Stick that blue flag up....

I have a few early morning calls to make tomorrow.  :011: :011: :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

What a shame!  :012:  :011:  Suck it chelsuck!!!
Fulham for life!

FulhamRob

Ha ha we've stayed in Europe longer than Chelsea, who'd have thought eh?!!!  :011:

FatFreddysCat

Scrumpy

Still, they did at least accept their defeat with their normal good grace.  :005:

Drogba sent off, The Adulteror effing and blinding at all and sundry, fans leaving with 10 minutes to go.

Ha ha.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

os5889

I still have no idea what dog-ugh was sent off for.... I wonder if its Platinis revenge  :045:

The Badger

Good riddance. Can't stand them and there plastic 'support'. Chelski, Dogbreath, Cole, Terry etc were made for each other - all to**ers.

40,000 muppets  :011:

FulhamRob

finnster01

Well, tomorrow is St Patrick's day and major drunken orgies to be had here in New York.

The evil empire down the road is out of Europe, we are still in. That is something else innit? Can we play you every week comes to mind?

Lots of cheeky phonecalls to be made to London first thing in the very early morning before the ESB takes over. In fact, I have decided to send everyone home early to enjoy the day. I have a bit of a paddy in me so I have to stick to the program.

But I will be watching the parade here in New York and enjoy the day. Cheers to the Irish wherever they may be in the world, and may we have the luck of the Irish bestowed onto us on Thursday.

Tom

Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on March 17, 2010, 12:46:22 AM
Quote from: FulhamRob on March 16, 2010, 10:31:07 PM
Drogba stamped on someone's leg
He is a dirty douchebag!
Mr Tom,

You are being far too generous. That is the second CL that dumb idiot has cost them all by himself, and besides John Terry should have been shown a red card as well with his antics after the game.

Anyway, I am happy as a clam. Ancelotti looked like a fool, Mourinho looked like a genius and in my book will for sure be the manager of Man Utd next year. Talk about outcoaching. Classic. :048: :048:

cebu

Quote from: finnster01 on March 17, 2010, 02:58:50 AM
Quote from: Tom on March 17, 2010, 12:46:22 AM
Quote from: FulhamRob on March 16, 2010, 10:31:07 PM
Drogba stamped on someone's leg
He is a dirty douchebag!
Mr Tom,

You are being far too generous. That is the second CL that dumb idiot has cost them all by himself, and besides John Terry should have been shown a red card as well with his antics after the game.

Anyway, I am happy as a clam. Ancelotti looked like a fool, Mourinho looked like a genius and in my book will for sure be the manager of Man Utd next year. Talk about outcoaching. Classic. :048: :048:

Agree with almost everything you said, but think that Red Nose will make Mourinho wait a while yet for the Manu job.

jarv

Agree with everything said. The second half, Chelsea were made to look like fools. Very, very, very one sided. (and....inter were not supposed to be that good this season).