watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a season so far...

Started by Tktd, March 19, 2010, 01:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

10th in the league, Europa League Quarter Finalists (top 8 teams!), F.A Cup Quarter Finalists.

beat Man Utd 3-0, Liverpool 3-1, Shakthar Donetsk 2-1, Juventus 4-1 and Drew to Roma 1-1, that's a pretty impressive list of scalps by anyones standards.

Looks bloody nice too when put down on one sheet like that...

5 of the best teams in the world and we've scored 13 goals and conceded 4!

We've watched the likes of the old class acts like Duff and Murphy playing at the cottage for Fulham...

45 goals conceded in all competitions, whilst we've scored 66.

Roy Hodgson has won manager of the month 2 times, whilst Schwarzer has won player of the month for Feb.

During the season we've also kept 17 clean sheets...

Basically what i'm trying to say , in no uncertain terms is that this season has been oozing pure class! Well done to eveyone involved with the club - the atmosphere tooday at the match was the best I've seen at the cottage for quite some time and I wouldnt be suprised to see Fulham and Roy win a few more personal accolades come the end of the season. Now all we need is some of the money made from our extended cup runs to go back into buying newer and tter players of a higher calibre to help us push on! Really exciting times.

Lighthouse

And all done with  injury to key players at key times and suspensions at key times. This all seems so un Fulham like. However you try and keep your feet on the ground and which ever way you look at this season. It has been simply remarkable. Before the second leg to Shaktar I said that whatever happens this season has been a great success. As the song says - Its getting better every day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope