News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's Wumtrollow & how did he/she find out about this MB?

Started by Love Child, September 02, 2009, 10:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Child

I've deleated the posts by this moron & how he found out about this messageboard is far beyond me?

WUMTROLLOW

Scott, panic ye not - it is I LBNo11, trying all the things that idiots would put up to test defences...

The swear words got through and so we need to get those blocked. I will close this account when everthing is up and running :-\

WUMTROLLOW

...so I'll try again and then when John's 'defence shield' kicks in, the words should disappear or have 'censored' over them:--

ARSE

front bottom

love

FUCKED
loving

p****

winker

Now get in and zap 'em John...

WhiteJC

I've removed some of the options when you create a post, such as flash, code and teletype

LBNo11

Disguising swear words is still disguising the word but not the meaning, girls/ladies and children may look at the board, and although I am sure they know such words or worse, they shouldn't be subjected to them.

Can you just have a CENSORED block in place of the swear word - or am I suggesting too much?

Mind you naming that other club 'the dark side' automatically does appeal to me...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

love, poo, bollocks and w***

twit

I've always had a secret desire to say that on a website! ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc