https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro has us down to lose 0-2 on sunday

Started by Huge, March 19, 2010, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huge

Fulham v Man City

Prediction: 0-2

I think Fulham could be a bit jaded after their big game against Juventus on Thursday.

It seems City are no different away than they were under Mark Hughes. Mancini obviously got into them at half-time last week at Sunderland and they were much better, creating lots of chances
The Dude abides

DevonFFC

epsomraver

That's good he is usually wrong, what do you think he would had given our chances last night?

timmyg

Excuse me while I go all FJM on Lawro.

Prediction: 0-2
Right, because City are scoring bucket-loads at the moment and Fulham can't defend at home.

I think Fulham could be a bit jaded after their big game against Juventus on Thursday.
Do you know what jaded means? One definition means exhausted, the other means "made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by surfeit" I'm sure the lads will be exhausted travelling from Craven Cottage to ... Craven Cottage. And what, the biggest victory in our club's history will make us dull or apathetic? WE JUST BEAT THE OLD LADY. BOY AM I CYNICAL. I HATE LIFE AND LOVE!

It seems City are no different away than they were under Mark Hughes. Mancini obviously got into them at half-time last week at Sunderland and they were much better, creating lots of chances
So, they suck? Or they need Mancini to throw his scarf at them to snap them into action? I'm lost here. Is "creating lots of chances" against Sunderland really worth noting?
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

LRCN

we were tired after a 3-2 win away at basle and turned over the big club in manchester 3-0. lawro's a cock.

LBNo11

...pin it to the wall in the home dressing room. Our squad may be knackered, but they are running on positivity fuelled by adrenalin; shove it down his throat team...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

I think he really wants Fulham to win - I mean he must know how useless he is at predicting scores.

bobby01

I would like to have a go, but to my everlasting shame he is ahead of me in the tipping contest. He is wrong here though.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.