News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Greatest Game in the history of The Fulham Football Club FC..?

Started by LBNo11, March 18, 2010, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Don't care really. Lets enjoy the fact we came back from a 4-1 aggregate to win against JUVENTUS. I could go on about what 'greatest' means but I wont.

You are all forgetting the Fulham v Hereford game with Marsh and Best.  :011:  :035:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...apart from the bentford kiddies, football message boards have been awash with praise for Fulham and Mr Hodgson from supporters of teams from Leeds to the other team in Fulham to Liverpool and Manchester teams.

Last nights game was an 'impact' game, in that others saw our squad battle it out against one of the most famous football clubs in Italy and the world and come back from a seemingly impossible task. Other teams would have folded, the heads would have gone down, the supporters gone quiet.

We will have gained the foothold of 'floating' fans in parts of the world where they follow success like a religion.They may be curious how a team led by a manager of extreme dignity coaches a team to play good football, without resorting to constant fouls, without histrionic displays where players surround the officials spouting abusive expletives.

They may take a tentative look at Fulham on the internet, and see our quaint ground set by the River Thames, and look at our record of fair play by the team and the fans, and they may see that we are the oldest club in London, and the seed may be planted, and The Fulham Football Club will reap the harvest.

Because of that, and the magnificent performance by the team, I believe it was our greatest ever game...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

I've had a tough day today. I arrived at work at 6.45am, I've been grilled by a new client, shouted at by an old client and generally stressed out by a massive workload.

But not for one second of this day has the smile left my face.

I could get used to this!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Abbotsbury White

For me it was the greatest.I have never had so many people I know ring/text/mail shake my hand,pat my back to offer congragulations before . After the great escape I got a few well dones but after last night I've been swamped it genuinley has had an affect on football lovers all over,I've spent the day in a bit of a daze and have this lump in my throat thinking of the dark days and where we are now,just so flippin proud..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.