watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Jerseys?

Started by kanga, February 28, 2010, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...why don't you guys all contact each other/form a group - even use this MB, we could keep it as a 'sticky' - so that you all list what you want to buy, wait until you have enough to bulk order, (you may then be able to ask for a discount price) and then have the goods shipped to one members address in the States, and then ship out by internal post within the USA..?

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Have you tried contacting Harrods?
When we were there last year they had most of the kits in, and they def ship overseas!

or this: http://www.premiershiptoday.co.uk/kits/fulham-kit/

or, and this would work, ask one of the UK-based guys on this MB to get you one and send it over. Just because we all live an ocean apart, we are all still Fulham.

BC

I've also bought from Yanks Abroad and they are good as well as a bit cheaper as Don noted.  However, the official store recently (meaning this season) dropped their overseas shipping rate to fairly reasonable levels.  Before, it was something ridiculous like 20 pounds or so.  With the better exchange rate, it's not really that much more expensive to order from there as opposed to somewhere like World Soccer Shop.

Funny side note, my friend was in London on business and went to this huge footy shop in Picadilly, hoping to pick up a Fulham shirt for me.  When he couldn't find it, he asked the clerk and the clerk says "Oh, no, mate, you'll have to go to Fulham to get those."  This place had so many jerseys but of course, nothing from the old black and white :)

McBridefan1

If we manage to win the Europa league, do you think our Shirts will be available for sale at soccer shops here in the states then???