watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham losing another youngster?

Started by KevinDoyle, January 26, 2010, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I have not seen him play, and other than an article in Fultime or on the offal home page I know nothing about him.

Of course it is only speculation, and we will always be a selling club, I just hope that whenever we sell younger players we get a sufficient return on our investment.

At least if he is sold, it won't be to a UK based club so that he can come back to haunt us...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

I saw the little Italian several times 2 years ago watching the youth team at Motspur. He is a very useful looking midfielder. A bit like a young Murphy. Small, but a good engine and a lot of heart. Makes clever decisions. He's been with us for about 3 years and if I am not mistaken he was given a new contract this summer (don't know for how long though). The reason he's catching interest from Europe is that he has played very well in some of the tournaments the youth team has played in.

I don't know hoe real this Palermo thing is, but I doubt he would leave. He is a Milan boy and I don't think he fancy Palermo much. At worst it would be a loan for him to get some matching
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead