watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ricardo Vaz Te

Started by fulhaman, May 07, 2012, 08:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

I hope West ham don't come back to the prem as I think this guy is amazing. Seen him I few times and on highlights and his play and goals are amazing

EJL

He was poor when he played in the premier league before with Bolton.

Jack Fulham

done very well considering Hibs released him at the end of last season. Not sure he will cut it in the prem but it looks as though he's finally found his feet, always had ability.

Walsh

I agree that Vaz Te is a great player but I don't think you can be worried about 1 player (other than Van Persie) they have a decent squad and if they do make it to the premiership I can't see them going down next season and with Dempsey and Dembele going I wouldn't be surprised if we're dragged in there!

next season will be a very odd season as the standards have increased... AGAIN.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Walsh on May 08, 2012, 04:14:46 AM
I agree that Vaz Te is a great player but I don't think you can be worried about 1 player (other than Van Persie) they have a decent squad and if they do make it to the premiership I can't see them going down next season and with Dempsey and Dembele going I wouldn't be surprised if we're dragged in there!

next season will be a very odd season as the standards have increased... AGAIN.

West Ham pay higher wages than the likes of Newcastle and Everton.

They will probably stay up next season, but their squad is pretty poor for the money that they are paying.