watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riise

Started by Jack Fulham, December 26, 2012, 06:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

been quite poor for a while now, a bit of a liability with his clearances, Puncheon skinned him almost every time today as well. Hopefully we will sign a new left back in jan/summer. Not sure Briggs is up for it but it may be worth giving him a chance.

this is not based solely on today's game. call it scapegoating if you wish

093.gif

EJL

I agree.

All he does is smash it sixty yards up the pitch. Puncheon, who's pretty much Championship standard and extremely one-footed, tore him to pieces.

Admin

Again, another prime example of a player coming to Fulham miles to late in his career. After mugging us off the first time, I would have never contemplated giving him a Fulham pay cheque the second time around. Miles past his best and becoming another liability in that chain.

CurryForMario

I wrote the same thread last week - I feel he's our weakest player and a liability.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

MJG

He needs a break, I would play Briggs against Swansea.

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on December 26, 2012, 08:51:07 PM
He needs a break, I would play Briggs against Swansea.

But we can't do that. it would make our team younger and that's not what we want to ... hey, wait a minute.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CH FFC

Quote from: Admin on December 26, 2012, 07:44:28 PM
Again, another prime example of a player coming to Fulham miles to late in his career. After mugging us off the first time, I would have never contemplated giving him a Fulham pay cheque the second time around. Miles past his best and becoming another liability in that chain.
In my view it is just this season that he has looked off.  Earlier in this season and last season he looked like a good player.

CH FFC

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/stoke-fulham-target-faouzi-ghoulam-confirms-english-interest-3713751

I've seen/heard this a couple of places, it could be a good alternative to Riise!
I'm not sure that Briggs will ever be a starter for us, he may be off to another club soon.

LBNo11

...never ceases to amaze me that when a player is clearly not in form and fans say so that they feel reticent to express their opinion in case the cry goes out that they are creating another scapegoat to replace (insert name).

People may think he is slow and lacks fitness, but Riise gets regular exercise by continually putting his right hand up to acknowledge his errors to team-mates...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bassey the warrior

Start of the season he was excellent but he's been poor for a while now. Don't rate Briggs. Maybe Richardson deserves a chance in his favoured position.

St Eve

Quote from: The Moose on December 28, 2012, 01:04:31 AM
Start of the season he was excellent but he's been poor for a while now. Don't rate Briggs. Maybe Richardson deserves a chance in his favoured position.
richardson? Now that's funny