https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Same old clique on this MB.

Started by CorkCity, December 22, 2012, 11:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert

Quote from: Burt on December 23, 2012, 01:39:13 PM
Ah Mr Rupert,

"The only one of the above who I know I have met is Mrs B, on the Motspur Park tour"...

You have already forgotten about little old me, which just goes to show why despite my best efforts I will only ever be a clique of one  :dft011:

No, I have not forgotten you but neither, and this, I think, is the important bit, had I named you in the above.
You may have noticed on that infamous tour that I was using you as a human shield with Berserker, not that shields are very effective with that stripe of battle-maddened warrior.

As for the sad, sad fantasies about some night in Paris, I have signed affe...afedivit...sworn statements from several reliable witnesses that I was not there that July evening (ah, Bastille Day in Paris, the screams, the musket fire, the smell of blood and burning...not that I would know, of course) and if anyone else wants to attest to my being somewhere else, there is room in the clique for you.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

SouthfieldWhite

I have to rey to my own posts just so there is some reuse, maybe cause I talk shite all the time ?
Other also do talk a lot of shite on here( it's not just me) but still the best Fulham forum about, and that's not just cause a just happen to know a few of the Mods

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on December 23, 2012, 10:53:26 AM
I'm cliqueless, i live in my own little bubble of pessimism and stupidity. I'm afraid i don't reply to alot of threads about match tactics, formations etc. not because of who posted it, but because i  know bugger all about the subject and don't want to appear a totally twit.

Have you been working on your appraisal again ........................

HatterDon

Quote from: Rupert on December 23, 2012, 04:35:35 PM
Quote from: Burt on December 23, 2012, 01:39:13 PM
Ah Mr Rupert,

"The only one of the above who I know I have met is Mrs B, on the Motspur Park tour"...

You have already forgotten about little old me, which just goes to show why despite my best efforts I will only ever be a clique of one  :dft011:

No, I have not forgotten you but neither, and this, I think, is the important bit, had I named you in the above.
You may have noticed on that infamous tour that I was using you as a human shield with Berserker, not that shields are very effective with that stripe of battle-maddened warrior.

As for the sad, sad fantasies about some night in Paris, I have signed affe...afedivit...sworn statements from several reliable witnesses that I was not there that July evening (ah, Bastille Day in Paris, the screams, the musket fire, the smell of blood and burning...not that I would know, of course) and if anyone else wants to attest to my being somewhere else, there is room in the clique for you.

Yeah, but what do you know? You're a Yank!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2012, 02:33:03 PM
Can I just point out in England we wet our dogs before throwing them out in the rain. In the US I guess they wait until they are dry before throwing them out in the wet. Obama sort it out!

You are just too damned considerate, old chap!  :005:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Just put them on your ignore list, works for  me...

Logicalman

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 25, 2012, 02:23:30 PM

You have an ignore list? - and if your not reading this, then I must be on it!!!

Admin

Quote from: Logicalman on December 25, 2012, 03:32:54 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 25, 2012, 02:23:30 PM

You have an ignore list? - and if your not reading this, then I must be on it!!!

If its any consolation he's on the mods all time idiots list.

McBridefan1

Quote from: CorkCity on December 22, 2012, 11:33:16 PM
Lets only reply to people who we know, anyone who don't fit the bill or conform might get banned.

Hey hey what's up corky you old Pikey, how the hell have you been? I don't get very many responses myself, but then again I never did... I just sort of keep prattling on and on until someone responds, of course they usually respond... "would you please shut the phuq up"... and that is good enough for me, as long as I know I'm being heard.  :54:

Logicalman

Quote from: Walsh on December 23, 2012, 02:22:51 PM
it would be nice to have a "Replied" button or "Quoted" button on this forum, a lot of the time I go and comment on a thread and completely forget that I have commented on it and a couple of days later will notice that somebody has quoted something or replied to something I said.

You can checkout the link next to your moniker up top there Walsh, click on 'Show new replies to your posts.' and it's all just magic.

perry geyton

i agree with Cork,
this board tends to be very cliquey, i miss the Official !!!!!

leonffc

Quote from: perry geyton on December 26, 2012, 05:53:39 PM
i agree with Cork,

Where every twit replied to your post for no particular reason? Generally with abuse?
Everyone has favourite posters. I do and some of them I've never met. Some people seem touch others bums when they post despite being opposite ends of the world let alone know people. It's a reflection of society, some people you click with, others you don't.
Who cares?!?!

I've met Cork City many times. I like him. I like his dry humour.  I'm not in a clique with him and I haven't got a clue what his or others problem is. Move on!!

Logicalman

i agree with Cork,

Then, by all means, you should sign up for the new Cottage Corner, where you can find a others that agree with you.

YankeeJim

The only thing I know about a clique is my left knee when I get up to get another beer. Damn, there it goes again.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

i agree with Cork,

Delta's ready whenever you are!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

shnlwswlkr

I've never met anybody from this forum and have some good conversations through this forum with people about Fulham. Maybe it's the topics you chose to post? A bit like this one, kind of pointless...
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Admin

i agree with Cork,

With a post count of 35, I doubt you've even had time to notice a clique, let alone join one.

NorfolkJim

Since the old cottage corner was closed I hardly ever post, here or anywhere else. I still come on and read the postings - half the time its the only way to find out what the latest news is - I hate the new official web site, hardly ever visit it unless I have to.
Killing off the official message board was sensible - it was bringing the club into disrepute - but I do miss it.
Don't get me wrong - theres nothing the matter with the FOF message board and its great that its here but I've never felt quite at home here , strangely, no idea why but it isnt because it's cliquey or anything like that.
Getting to the Swansea game looks like being not dissimilar to a Euro jaunt - These Christmastime games are well difficult for the traveller.