watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup Replay on at 3:45 EST on foxsoccer.tv

Started by Fulham Pats Fan, March 24, 2010, 01:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Pats Fan

I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that the game today is available at foxsoccer.tv. There are different pay options and they are very reasonable. 

I have already watched 2 Fulham games so far in the last 2 weeks.

Enjoy the match

Fulhampatsfan
www.cottagersconfidential.com

Logicalman

It's also available on Fox Soccer Plus on delay. Checkout the sticky message above for TV listings for this, and the next two weeks games

McBridefan1

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 15, 2010, 02:05:45 AM
how do you get fox soccer plus?
That's a great question, I would like to know that myself. I already get Fox soccer channel.
Fulham for life!

YankeeJim

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 15, 2010, 02:05:45 AM
how do you get fox soccer plus?

McB, I could be way off but even having Fox Soccer & Dish Network, I can't even find it available. Again, I could be wrong but I think what they bought were the Setanta broadcast rights and haven't as yet put it together into what is to be Fox Soccer Plus. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong & tell Dave & I where we can get it.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

OK, the story thus far ... Setanta sold it's North American rights out to Fox, who used the existing Setanta channel (406 on Dish Network in Indiana) for Fox Soccer Plus.

I had both FSC and Setanta prior to the changeover, and had to do nothing at all, just my subscription of 14.99 a month now gets paid to Fox rather than Setanta, by Dish Network for me.

Checkout the url: http://www.dishnetwork.com/sports/default.aspx, third package listed is Fox Soccer Plus channel.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel