News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking back at this today did make me laugh...

Started by Admin, March 25, 2010, 06:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Both me and Leon attended the game last night but both travelled down/up in sperate cars with Yid fans. Not sure how many Leon had in his but I had 3. At the game, we were all happy after going 1-0 up dancing, embracing, hugging (not kissing) on the stairs as Zomora scored.

We spoke at half time about holding onto the lead as the trip home was going to be hell if we did lose. Leon was sitting behind me in the upper away stand about 7 rows behind me. It wasn't to bad when the equalizer went in, the second was uncomfortable but with the 3rd, I looked around & the expression on our faces said it all......

"B-O-L-L-O-C-K-S!!! I think I'm gona sneak out early and get the train mate, you?" "Yeah, you go first & I'll follow"...

On a serious note, I don't know how Leon got on going home but mine was murder! They shut the god damn Blackwall Tunnel so it was into london via the A13, over one of the cetral bridges then back out via Kent. Think I got home about 00:30ish with those Yids playing Tottenham songs over and over and over....

PURE HELL!!!! Now I know what it feels like when we bring away friends and we stuff em'. I now have a little more sympathy.