Main Menu

FFC v AFC Matchday Thread

Started by Mr Fulham, May 06, 2012, 02:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 03:54:47 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on May 06, 2012, 03:54:03 PM
Wolves - Everton 0-0.

A win over Tottenham next week can make us get past them if they lose or draw against Newcastle. Crazy.
win over Tottenham? Are you in dreamland?

Why not? Not playing well at the moment, couldn't beat a shocking Villa side. If we want it enough we can get something.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 06, 2012, 03:53:55 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on May 06, 2012, 03:46:35 PM
What does Moussa have to do??
Bad aim or bad luck each one of those shoulda woulda coulda were straight at goal keeper.
Played his ASS off however!!!
Think you're being harsh. The one of the left foot was quite well placed, the other one was low and powerful. Two good saves.

NogoodBoyo

Whether Dembele is credited or not, whether he scored or not, based on this performance he's put his value up by a couple of mill.  He can ghost past players as if they don't exist.  I don't see many others in the world doing that.
Nogood "Dembelicious, itis" Boyo

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on May 06, 2012, 03:59:30 PM
Wolves - Everton 0-0.

A win over Tottenham next week can make us get past them if they lose or draw against Newcastle. Crazy.

Why not? Not playing well at the moment, couldn't beat a shocking Villa side. If we want it enough we can get something.
I love this way of positive thinking and I love to see you back aboard here, Mr BBP!

But away to Spurs? These have always been our poorest showings, together with Old Trafford and Goodison.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 04:36:07 PM
Wolves - Everton 0-0.

I love this way of positive thinking and I love to see you back aboard here, Mr BBP!

But away to Spurs? These have always been our poorest showings, together with Old Trafford and Goodison.

Mate I know, been there on the last 5 outings and it's been pretty dire, but in the form we're in at the moment you never know!

Jimbobob

Wolves - Everton 0-0.

scarf I wish Mr Fulham I certainly do wish it could be so. Our ending matches I think have not been the best and we obviously have a not too good a track record there. But we can dream can't we. It would be just fantastic after all these boys have been through this year to get a win at White Fart Lane...
god I hate them so so much!!! :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

beijing ben

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on May 06, 2012, 04:40:09 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 04:36:07 PM
Wolves - Everton 0-0.

Mate I know, been there on the last 5 outings and it's been pretty dire, but in the form we're in at the moment you never know!

Bring back Barry Hayles

Burt

Just got back.

A really most excellent afternoon.

I hope none of you were any of the unfortunate souls whose cars were flooded out by the high tide...

Dan in Notts

Really enjoyed that: great football, some good goals, and lots to look forward to next year. Best ever last home game of the season, when there's been nothing at stake and we haven't won something? - thought it would go all 'end of season', but it really didn't.

SG

We all agreed that this was the closest we have played to the Tigana style of old. Some wonderful passing at times. The ball was moved around so quickly that it overcomes any lack of individual pace that players may have.
Now that the season has almost come to an end i hope the Jol detractors can see what he has achieved. He has certainly won me over from my seat on the fence.