watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Blackpool at Wembley again

Started by MikeR, May 09, 2012, 10:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeR

2-2 at St. Andrews, 2-3 aggregate. Oh how I want Ian Holloway next season and not Big Sam.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

TWFL

Much prefer Blackpool over Wet Spam. Just think they are overall a nicer, better club.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

If you believe in the good guy  :clap_hands:
If you believe in good honest football  :clap_hands:
If your not from East London  :clap_hands:
You should support Blackpool in the Championship playoff  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: 098.gif 065.gif :028: 082.gif 078.gif 000en.gif

The Bronsons

HatterDon

I can't imagine ANY neutral supporters in the UK who would be rooting for West Ham to beat Blackpool.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

And from a rather cynical point of view...

...Blackpool are a small club who will be inevitably relegated relatively quickly.

West Ham are probably going to eventually occupy one of an increasingly scarce safe midtable positions, making us just little bit more insecure than we were before.

Don't get the Holloway love-in though. Bit of a David Brent, isn't he?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 10, 2012, 09:24:56 AM

...Blackpool are a small club who will be inevitably relegated relatively quickly.

West Ham are probably going to eventually occupy one of an increasingly scarce safe midtable positions, making us just little bit more insecure than we were before.

errrrrr NO

the guy is a little eccentric and I don't think there is anything wrong with that, I like people with there own idea's, ways of doing things, personality 098.gif
But his record at Blackpool is fantastic-very small ground,hardly any money and still in the play offs-out witting and out playing teams-not throwing money at promotion like Leicester
so yeah the guy is a little eccentric,but I rather listen to him being interviewed than that crook Redknapp :clap_hands:

AlFayedsChequebook

West Ham do not scare me too much - terribly run for years, and with Gollivan in charge, they are not going to be splashing the cash anytime soon.

MJG

Blackpool for me as they would not pose a threat to us. West Ham would and I would prefer lambs to the slaughter to be promoted.
Its the same reason I want QPR to go down as I do think they will spend big despite the poxy little ground and as much as I dislike Hughes he will make them better.

Mr_Moon

Holloway is a buffoon who loves the sound of his own voice. He's pulled the odd 'funny' in the past, but as soon as Blackpool reached the Premier League, it was as though he was this new quirky kid on the block. If Blackpool had stayed up then the general public would have realised how annoying he is.

cebu

The heart says Blackpool will do it, but the head is overriding the heart and saying WHU will get it by hook or by crook.

ffcfairy

One of the best away days Ive ever head! Come on the Blackpool!

finnster01

You are right about Blackpool Ms Fairy, it is a smashing town & trip especially during good weather.

Unfortunately I don't see Sir Trevor even having to cheat again to have West Ham back up  :035:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

west kowloon white

Mmm-heart says Blackpool-but as a consolation won't a really crap West Ham side make for an equally enjoyable season

Holders

Quote from: MJG on May 10, 2012, 10:03:23 AM
Blackpool for me as they would not pose a threat to us. West Ham would and I would prefer lambs to the slaughter to be promoted.
Its the same reason I want QPR to go down as I do think they will spend big despite the poxy little ground and as much as I dislike Hughes he will make them better.

You've hit the nail on the head.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria